Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been playing 40k for about 2 years. my roomate got me into it, even though i've always loved the miniatures. I guess you can say i'm a "noob" to all this compared to most people i've met.

I play necrons...contrary to what hear about necrons being cheesy.. I find it a rather difficult army to play with because you dont have the ability to be so diverse like a space marine army. In which creates big noticable weakness in your army. I dont do the whole 'washing machine of doom" gig, becasue i lake to break the mold not follow the crowd.

I am about to graduate with my Bachelors in Science degree to be a 3d artist.
I also have a wonderful girlfriend who helps me paint my miniatures. Ironically enough I have the degree but, she paints better.:biggrin:

well hope I can learn some more stuff about this huge world that is 40k. see you at the forums. I'll be posting soon.:so_happy:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome to the site. Most people hanging around here can answer a question or two that you have. So if you have a question go ahead and ask.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Cool! Another Necron player, Yay! But, a Floridian? WHYYYYY!!!!

I have a few buds who's girlfriends paint much better than they do, even though the ladies don't play. My wife refused to even discuss the game with me, lol.

Welcome aboard, and remember....

Cheese does not exist.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts