Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey first time on this board! been on a few others and am more impressed by this one which is good. Im 15 live in ireland and have a great gf. I love to game so to anyone in the dublin area BRING IT ON!!!!!:grin::grin::grin:

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Very cool, Death Jester, welcome to Heresy Online!

Most would say that you are lucky you find your GF so great. Is she into the hobby as well, or just pleasantly tolerant of it?

Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She dosent mind the warhammer! she dosent play but she likes to see the models lol

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
That is near perfection for any gamer. Welcome to the heresy you lucky guy.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yay :)!!! i lke being lucky it helps in my gaming and to me my life at the moment coldent be any more perfect except for exmas :(! anywho i have my tallie written on ack of my case wichcossists of 14 losses and 41 wins woohoo! and to prove when i find my camera ill post a pick! lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
my wife thinks I am sad but she does think the models are coool when they're painted. SHe thinks it's cool that I can take a meta grey sprue and make it into a war machine!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See its all good :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ehhh....not sure how to reply to that lol hehe! eh well shes intitelled to hobbys and you yours so basically its equal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts