Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey I'm new to the boards and it looks like this is the place for introductions.

I've been collecting 40K miniatures for around 2 years. I'm not really big on the actual gaming side of things, I guess I'm more of a hobbyist. I really enjoy painting, converting, and modeling scenery/terrain. I have a 1500 point Dark Angels army, and I also collect units from various other armies (Imperial Guard, Tau, Chaos Space Marines), basically if I think they look cool and I can use them in my models, I will.

I found these forums using Google search and I'm hoping to connect with some like minded people as well as learn a bit more about tactics and the game itself.

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Welcome to HO, the peeps are good wi their advice and help. Tis a shame you collect Dark Angels, so thats a black mark against you:laugh:. But anyhoo, Enjoy yer stay...or we'll take yer eyes.:shok:

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Friendliest forum on the net mate. but ye dark angels, aye, they be a problem, a black mark it is! rather suitable coming from a black templar dont ye think. anyhow, be friendly or we'll take yer 'ead and maybe yer mini's too for good measure

·
Registered
995 Posts
All your minis are belong to us.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seems like a great forum, already got a heap of cool ideas after a quick browse through the tutorials and the modeling and painting sections.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts