Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After about 7 years or retirement i've gotten back into warhammer 40k. I used to have a 1000 pt Black Templar army that is sitting in boxes in my garage. I've now decided to play my own SM chapter as well as make a Tyranid army. The reason I've decided to come back was because of friends getting back into WH40k, and being a 19 year old male i wanna be better than them obviously.

I would consider myself a competitive player but im also a perfectionist. and i spend a lot of time painting my models. I've been on this site checking out your hobby section for about 2 weeks now but i have been procrastinating on joining up.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Hey dude - welcome.

Good to see some older players getting back into the game.

No doubt I'll see you around the place.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Sorry - brain fried. Long long day. Words are going in one ear and out the other at the moment.

My bad lol

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
You read with your ears?

This might be the problem.

Also it's 3am where you are, isn't it? Go to bed, Jac! (Said it before, I'll say it agin, this >> :shock: is your eyes.)

Then you can get up and talk to North America when they're up and Britain (and the Netherlands of course) are in bed.

:cyclops:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I dont have any pics yet, cuz my pc is out of order atm. I do however, have a master painted /w a lightning claw, storm bolter, and Artificer armor.

Pics ASAP.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts