Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i am currently looking to get back in to a more regular 40k gaming schedule with my new army the Aurora Chapter space marines, have played before on and off for the last 13 years, looking forward to collecting a new marine force as not played them since i first started when my chapter of choice was the Black Templar's using the Armageddon supplement additional rules.

Hoping to do the same with fantasy after, which i will be collecting Dark Elves, as i just love the new miniatures and it will mean i have played as all three elven armies as i started with Wood Elves, then Dogs of War followed by Ogres and then High Elves.

My biggest passion at the moment is a local BB league, which has just finished it's second league season both times i have had a mid table finish, hopefully have more glory with my new Dark Elf team in the coming season.

Looking forward to being hopefully a regular part of this community as it does seem to have a lot less vitriol then certain other forums.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard! :good:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome to heresy!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers guys will hopefully get an army blog going for my Aurora Chapter once i finish painting my new BB team.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts