Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking of some times I had done something totally goofy and thought it might make a good thread.

Do any of you have any stories of when you did things that your friends or family will take every chance to remind you and others about? It could be embarrassing or sweet or anything really. Could also be you recalling friends and family doing things as well.

Kind of like those stories that mom tells to your GF or BF when they finally meet.

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
there was this time me and my best mate got real drunk and decided to set off thunder flash (a grenade noise simulator) in my shed at 3am while we where in it with our trousers down when I was home on leave, my mother was not impressed!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I lite myself on fire on a charcoal grill 2nd and 3rd degree burns over my entire left side and almost got admitted because they thought I inhaled the flame.
I shattered the front bumper off my semi. Everything is bigger in Texas including potholes.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Everything is bigger in Texas including potholes.
Indeed. Some look like they could SWALLOW a semi..... we got a few of those patched up here in Lubbock, thankfully.

This was several years ago. Burnt the shit out of my thumb on my dads cig lighter in his expedition. Didn't even know I had pushed it in, cus I was pulling it out (take that comment however you will). Scraped my thumb along it. Needless to say, that portion of my thumb was nice and crispy. Don't know why I did it either........

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I brought it up before so I may as well tell the whole story.

I was drinking tequila one night with some guys. The last thing I remember about the night is that we left the house around 11:00PM

The next memory I have is walking up with my arm wrapped around a cars exhaust system, As in the catalytic converter the full length of piping and muffler.

I don't know where it came from as I didn't have any around the house. No one else seems to know what happened either no one got arrested for a DUI none of my neighbors noticed one missing.

The only clue we have is that it was a semi new system but other than that no one had any idea.

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
I was drinking tequila one night with some guys. The last thing I remember about the night is that we left the house around 11:00PM
haha, I have a story that starts the exact same, left my mates at 11pm after tequila to walk no more than 120 meters home, got home at 2:30 am cloths all ripped, covered in cuts and bruises, needless to say I had an adventure which included an 8ft fence, escape and evasion drills, and playing basket ball by myself without a ball, my first and last experience with tequila!!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
One night me and my pals in the 10th Mountain snuck into the Colonels office to plant garden snakes in his droors to scare him. He apparently got this nasty fear of snakes after his 2nd deployment to Iraq.

Anyway we get in their and he putting the snakes in the droor when one of them bit my pal O'Donnell. Telling him to hush we, or I, tried to loosen the snakes bit. Too late, MP's started running outside. We bolted out the door....snake still on his damn arm.....and towards the training FOB. Almost made it but we jumped what we thought was a small pit and went face first into the small river running through the base. MP's dragged us all out and made us sit in the CP until Colonel arrived.

End result was he made us run laps all night, then wear these shitty clown outfits they have in the Grammer school near Watertown, NY. OMG our entire unit made us the laughing stalk for a few days. We felt like dumb asses but now we can laugh at it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts