Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. 32 from Scotland and I've either way too many miniatures, or not enough. :)

My main army is Imperial Fists, somewhere in the 5000 point department I guess. Never counted. These are my showcase army, and the rest I paint to a basic tabletop standard.

I've also about 100 Catachan models, over 100 Dark Eldar models, about 100 Chaos models, a starting force of over 30 Tau, a few Tyranids, a single orc, oh and an Eversor Assassin!

No Eldar. Eldar smell and all must be cleansed utterly and completely from the galaxy (my main opponent's main army is Eldar, can you tell?).

In all I've filled 2 of the large GW army cases and would require atleast 3 tank cases for all the vehicles.

I've also a good-sized Warhammer Fantasy Chaos army I acquired, but I'm almost all about 40k.

Oh and I've my own 6'x4' jungle board that's slowly looking better and better. Scenery is something I enjoy making, but I only dabble so I don't get distracted from the main task of painting my many figures. Many battles have taken place on this board.

I'm a bit of a regular on TheWarp for what it's worth.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi all

hi im 15 play marines my own army Deprived Angels ther outcasted ultra marines (but not chaos). which fight nids and chaos, im in australian best country in da world *some might disagree*,

Chaplins rule

This site is the best War hammer 40k site ive been to which also has friendly staff which dont just ignore u when u have trouble

thanks talk to u later

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome to the heresy. I hope to see some picks of the armies somewhere on the site

1 - 3 of 3 Posts