Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
sweet what you thinking of doing, can i tempt you with tau, the most epic shooty army or dark eldar, pray i/ i mean they don't take you alive.

either way welcome to heresy online

·
Registered
228 Posts
i reckon to be fair orks are an epic army with an immense amount of options available. tau are awesome shooting, but lack that CC punch, whereas dark eldar are the true elites army and i hope they stay that way even with the impending update. what style do you like as maybe me and th eothers can help you pick?

·
Registered
228 Posts
out of that at the minute i would go with chaos space marines, they have a lot of options open to them for converting, fluff, and paintin.

marines are boring, both fluff, and painting.

whereas both the inquistion are due for an update soon so it steer clear for the time being :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
they can indeed do both :) but deaomns are more limited in the csm dex, so a bloodthirter or two that kind of thing :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
varying quality of paint and a larger range, some crappy cheap paint might just be bad.

you might get, light red, red, and dark red, whereas a cheap it's just red :)

but that's pretty much it, Gw just like to charge a lot. as far as i'm aware other gaming companies sell similiar colours for much cheaper

·
Registered
228 Posts
yes, you do, they come unassembled and unpainted, you do have to do both. ask to borrow a stores army if the have one or a friends army and use that to test the water and see if you actually like their style and just them :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
maybe, but probably best not to, the chances of messing the models up are great, and you can't do little bits with one of those

·
Registered
228 Posts
questions are good, they are healthy. )

i don't fully understand, are you asking the points for a basic chaos marine?

·
Registered
228 Posts
i'm still not certain what you're trying to say ? try and rephrase it,

1 - 20 of 25 Posts