Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I recently bought Dark Vengeance. Got everything together but haben't painted yet. Was looking into making the Chaos army in it into the Word Bearers, but after some searching, saw they don't use Cultists. Is there a way I could make this work until I get more Word Bearers friendly units to use, or should I pick a different Legion??

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Greetings! Welcome to the Heresy brother!

Using Cultists in a Word Bearers army would be in keeping with the army background. Devout mortal followers of The Word :)

·
8,723 Posts
That's what I thought, found it a bit odd that one of the sites said they didn't use them at all.
Nah, I'd ignore that :) Dark Apostles are able to make a Space Marine change his loyalty, so mutants and regular humans shouldn't pose much of a challenge to convert to chaos :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah, I'd ignore that :) Dark Apostles are able to make a Space Marine change his loyalty, so mutants and regular humans shouldn't pose much of a challenge to convert to chaos :)
Sweet, ok :) I'm also curious how important having the most recent codex is?

·
8,723 Posts
Sweet, ok :) I'm also curious how important having the most recent codex is?
I'd be quite keen to pick it up to be honest :) Apart from the 'necessaries' like rules etc, I've found it a good read in general :)

·
8,723 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts