Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals.

I'm Reverse, aka Dan. I'm 28, living in Derbyshire, England. I used to play 40K a long long time ago, when things were much easier. A time without a family, kids and a job. I am a keen gamer, but with a family, I thought having paints, glues and models all over the place will be more trouble than it's worth. Now my kids are older, I'm reinvesting.

I used to play Orks. I have bought myself the new Orks Codex and I'll pick up the rulebook at the weekend. Loving the new models. I can honestly say I feel like a kid again, with lots of excitement. Looking forward to fielding the green skins once again. The sad thing is when I stopped playing I donated my old models to a young lad at my gaming group, so I'm rebuilding from scratch. However, in the long run should prove to be very fun indeed.

The plan is to do a slow grow with a few friends from my gaming club, starting with 500points, to be built, painted and played with, before moving into 1000, 1500 and then onto 2000. I'll post up some pics of my force as it grows into a beautiful spectacle of green, blood and viscera.

I also enjoy, football (Derby County season ticket holder), golf and reading. I'm ashamed to admit I haven't started the Horus Heresy books yet, but I have picked up Horus Rising, and look forward to getting into that too.

Thanks for reading. Looking forward to getting to know the community, and being a part of it.

Reverse/Dan. :good:

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy :good:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Welcome Esrever...

Do you get it.. Esrever ~ Reverse... Oh, never mind! :laugh:

Oldman78 speaks my language!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome back sir! Be careful with the Heresy books, I was a necrons player until I read Fulgrim... now I'm a champion of the Emperor's Children!!!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Welcome back sir! Be careful with the Heresy books, I was a necrons player until I read Fulgrim... now I'm a champion of the Emperor's Children!!!
I was a faithful follower of The Emperor's Children until I read the HH books... now I am Raven Guard!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts