Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I am new to this forum and am honestly exicited and slightly nervous (what nervous for a forum seriously? yes seriously)

I am 17 and have been playing warhammer for around 5 years now. My uncle dragged me into the obsession, and I have yet to find away out :headbutt:. I have two armies in both WHFB and WH40K, For FB I have a 4000 point orc army (got for free), and a 2000 dwarf. In 40k I have a 2500 IG army, and around 1500 CSM

I love chaos as Tzeentch is amazing. Ork(c)s are up there in my favorites as they are just so one minded and I love their brutal simplicity.
My main army is my Imperial Guard army, which I have spent five years on and I dont even want to think of how much money spent. They are Valhallan Ice Warriors, and my favorite characters are the Commissars (mostly due to Caphias Cain). I usually play infantry based more then armor based, not becuase I am suicidal or like watching my men die but I just have never been a big tank guy

[Nothing better than average joes willing to stand and fight against the horrors of the warp.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry lol, I hope the new font is better and sure I will upload some soon (though im more proud of my FB orcs many a weekend on those when i should have been doing math hw)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its no problem, the yellow was an accident, and k ima prob upload a pic of my giant tomorrow. I love that big guy, giants always have funny stories from battles, like when he shoves a Ironbreaker down his pants. 2+ save didnt save him that time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts