Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The message at the top of the screen told me I should post an introduction so here it is.... can't argue with computers....

About me

Well I'm a 30-something gamer who's been out of the "scene" for a while now.
Happily married with 2 wonderfull kids (still a bit young for gaming though :( ) and live in South Wales.

Tried to get back into painting a few years ago but failed and it all wen't back in to the attic. Howere recently a friend of mine took his son in to the local GW storer and hes hooked so now we have an excuse... and now we're both gleefully running around with happy little smiles on our faces buying and painting miniatures :)

So I spent about a week hunting around the house and the shed, collecting al my old gaming & modelling stuff, and blimey what a collection.
  • About 40 of the old (not clear plastic pot) citadel paints - mostly gunked up or dried out
  • A Mega Paint Set - practically complete
  • A compressor & 3 revell airbrushes
  • and hundreds upon hundreds of miniatures of all sorts which I'm currently sorting through and preparing for sale on eBay in order to fund the purchase of more models :p <br> You can see what I've got here (Blatant plug I know but it's for a good cause it's feeding my re-entry into wargaming (PS if it's not acceptable to push my minis here or something please delete)

Interestingly what I haven't found are any of the boxed sets I had.... and I had a lot of them... guessing they got trashed / lost during one of the moves which is a shame :(

Oh well guess that's it for now

Gareth AKA Rawrgh

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! I see you are from South Wales, where about? Im from the Rhondda myself :) hope you enjoy your stay on the forums, I look forward to seeing your new stuff!

·
Registered
164 Posts
How de dody mate :D
Congrats and welcome back, i know how you feel lol comin back in.
Good luck on the new collections and army. lol i take it you must of been play Warhammer before baised on ur minis for sale.
So would this be ur first time on the 40k games?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Hello and welcome to Heresy Online!

It's always great to see ex hobbyists returning to the game. I hope you find it easy enough to work your way back into it and that you enjoy your stay on the forums.

Good luck! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts