Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I found this place while looking up fantasy army lists lol. I haven't played warhammer in about 8 years but have just gotten back into it with a khorne themed chaos space marine army and planning on a warriors of chaos fantasy army. I'm currently trying to get up to date on 40k rules and this is my first venture into fantasy so frantically reading that rule book aswell :D

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! :good:

You'll find plenty of experienced guys on here that can give you advice etc :) Enjoy your stay :drinks:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome you're in the right place plenty of knowledge filled individuals on whatever you like

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Blood for the Blood God!

Have to love that Lord with the Mark of Khorne, a Juggernaut, the Axe of Blind Fury, a Sigil of Corruption, and meltabombs. Absolute close combat monster.

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Blood for the Blood God!

I myself love bringing a Lord with the Mark of Khorne, a Juggernaut, the Axe of Blind Fury, a Sigil of Corruption, and meltabombs. An absolute close combat monster, for Khornate lists...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blood for the blood god!

I'm a huge fan of the forge world lord zhufor model so he's in the process of painting right now :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts