Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, this is where i will have things that i want to sell, that are hobby related. :) It will consist of various items spanning the Warhammer 40k, Fantasy and Black Library themes. I'll have stuff like books, models both painted and unpainted, and various other odds and ends that will be for sale from my personal collection.

I only work through Paypal, and the prices will be listed with each item here.

If you see an item you like please feel free to let me know about your interest via PM.

when items are sold i will make a note of the sale on the listing.

Any questions feel free to post them here. :)

Commissar Ploss

A Note On All Current Book Selections:
All proceeds from the sales of signed books, and other various written material goes into the maintenance, and further running of my website/blog www.thefoundingfields.com. Also, be aware that you may think the prices are high, however, i have done much research on the pertinent market value of these books, signed by their authors and have set the prices well within the accepted range for books of their quality. I do not inflate the prices unnecessarily. That is not always the case with "Amazon" items or things from some stranger on Ebay. I do not bullshit around with this stuff, it is my passion and my profession. I will not short you. What you see is what you get, for the most realistic market price. Not some over-inflated $200 tag. That's not my style. I suggest you think about dealing with me here, in a safe, regulated environment, versus the questionable dealings of Ebay and Amazon market place. I also ship as fast as i can, and as consistently as possible. If it is any consolation, i have had quite a few dealings with Jezlad (site administrator for Heresy-Online), with things he has purchased from the US. Shipping through me will save you a lot of money. my warmest regards. :)

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
------------------------------------------
I'm selling my bike sergeant that i've painted. Was originally painted for Heresy-Online painting competition.

Features Custom posing as well as converted arm w/sword. Makes a great focal piece for a bike squad. Or just something to have of mine. Painted in a custom scheme, of my chapter the Iron Diamond Space Marines, colors are "pre Fall of Angarius". Pictures below:

Price: 25 USD.

Paypal Only.

contact me via PM if interested.

CP

Selling a signed copy of Hammers of Ulric. It is signed by two of it's three authors. Currently signed by Both Dan Abnett and Nik Vincent. The Book is in unread condition, no spine creases, with only a few arbitrary sharpie marks.

A book worthy of your collection. $95.00 USD Paypal Only. Contact me via PM or in thread response if interested.

also selling: A signed First Edition copy of the opening Gaunt's Ghosts novel First & Only. Signed by author Dan Abnett. It has the original cover art and is in unread condition. NO spine creases. A book truly worthy of worship. It's yours for $75.00 USD Paypal Only. Proceeds for this book and the one above go directly towards running my blog www.thefoundingfields.com. Any aditional donations towards the site would be much appreciated. you can find the info required at my site. Here are some photos of the book.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts