Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Define heretical. I mean, anything not following the Imperial Church's explicit teaching could be considered so...

If so, I'd join in with the Tau. Sure, I'd be a second-class citizen...but better that then life on 99% of Imperial worlds (or at least for 99% of Imperial citizens on those worlds).

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It can be anything none imperium from chaos to anything else.

I would join the logicians they are right when it comes to knowledge unlike those shit heads at the admech.

Or be aprenticed to Ahriman seriously he is right when he says knowledge is the only good and ignorance the true evil.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I'd be totally joining a Slaaneshi cult. If my life has to be short and miserable, lets at leas feast and fuck like devils for a short while...

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Thank you guys. It warms my heart to hear that your soul is dark as mine. :cray: i'm really moved by your warp dust addiction and sacrificial madness...

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Given the chance, I'd also be off sharpish to live with the Tau :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Hahaha LOL. I'd totally get a geneticist to change me into an Ork, and join the WWAAAGGHHH!! Failing that I'll join the ranks of the Gue'sala.
If the orks believe you truly orky you don't need a geneticist your skin color will change to green youll be hearing the voices of gork and mork and simply want destroy and fight anything.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
or maybe they stomp you no matter what :biggrin:

·
Registered
638 Posts
The Boy Scouts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I'd start my own. Go to Ultramar and start a "Don't you think Guilliman's first name sounds a lot like 'rowboat'" cult. I would probably need to think up a better name though. Especially if the people printing flyers charge per letter. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts