Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I have a problem, I don' t know if this is the right section to ask this but I am going to do that.

Everytime I try to connect to heresy irc chatroom I get this

* *** Banned: Temporary D-line 10080 min. - Blacklisted Proxy found. Visit http://openrbl.org/lookup?i=79.2.178.184 for info. (2010/7/23 18.43)

wtf

Could you explain this to me ?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=63672

Explains how to open up the chat properly there.

It says that if you don't have an IRC Client to open the Heresy Java Applet though I got the same error message as you when doing this.

Install the mIRC client linked to in the original post of that thread (the first link, I find it the better of the 3 clients) and then open the chat from there.

Hopefully that helps, but if you need anymore help with this just pop me a PM or post here :)

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Your IP is banned from the chatroom or something.

TBH though mate, the chatroom is a fucking hole and my ability to give a shit about how it functions was ruined by multiple retarded outbreaks.

Just try again later or go lick a window for a few minutes - the end result will be no different.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your IP is banned from the chatroom or something.

TBH though mate, the chatroom is a fucking hole and my ability to give a shit about how it functions was ruined by multiple retarded outbreaks.

Just try again later or go lick a window for a few minutes - the end result will be no different.
ok I'll go do THAT thx mate

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sry I tried nearely everything but still got the same message

WHO IN THE FUCK BANNED ME... and why =( ?

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
Eh, just go with the answer of no one and everyone. I got a banned message while logging on, the first time I tried to log on.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
10080 minutes is only a week. After that you are unbanned. I was banned for 40000 mins but can access the chat now.
I hope so, I hope so

btw thx for the info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts