Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
623 Posts
Treesnifer, One Day's Hunt, 3pts

Brother Edmund, It's All In the Name, 2pts

Very good stories this month:grin:, had a little difficulty choosing between them. In the end, though, I had to nitpick you a little Brother Edmund, because the point of view kept switching between the Rogue Trader Captain and the Archon nearly simultaneously towards the end. That was the only complaint I had though, loved the rest :). An added bonus for making the Rogue Trader a psyker, isn't a perpetual like a relative of the Emperor?

Treesnifer, A+ for creativity, I never would have guessed that they were Ogryn until you revealed that fact. Interesting and intense action sequence, but I think my favorite part was envisioning an entire tribe lazing about in the new spring sun, waiting for fresh food to spring up from the earth. Really good story:).

· Registered
623 Posts
They are supposed to be the children of the Emperor, before he became the head man of the Imperium. He passed on some of his preternatural powers to them.

But I am not saying that THIS 'Rogue Trader' is one of them?? :angel:
Morten Stroms, I mean, I suppose he isn't a rogue trader, is he :p?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.