Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Brother Emund - Another Day, Another Credit 1st place - 3 points. People who abuse their power instead of helping those who are hurting and those who abuse veterans should be taken out and kicked in the nads. I enjoyed this story a lot. It was well written as well.

Myen'Tal - Breaking the Winter Vaults

2nd place - 2 points. This story was not so much about a riot in any format. It was very well written. The detail was fantastic. If the story had been about vengeance or usurping / assassination it would have been harder for me to pick the winner.

Reactions: Brother Emund

·
Registered
579 Posts
Pain

Yes, I know how it feels to loose the muse. I never write them on my phone. Always on the computer. Sometimes I start a story on a pad of paper but by the time I get home to do the work the notes I had worked on don't make sense to me. The Emperor's Children are alive and kicking. Be afraid! Be very afraid.

I'm with you on this one. I had a story written out - a band, literally a rock band, of Emperor's Children using a concert to open the warp in the sacrificial riot set up by their cultists on the planet. Only I wrote it on my phone, and forgot to double check that the autosave was on...which wasn't.

The rewrite just failed. The muse had already left the building, and I couldn't finish it. :(
http://www.heresy-online.net//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts