Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The time has come to redesign the header.

This'll mean dropping the larger banner at the top down alongside the logo and getting rid of the smaller adverts that are currently on display.

Anyway, do we have any photoshop gurus out there that can design stuff?

I've attached a zipped folder to this post with a heap of different imagery we've used on the site so if anyone wants to knock some ideas together and come up with something please feel free.

The only stipulation is that the size should be as big as my pussy. Any fonts are fair game too.

420 x 90 Pixels

Please post your ideas here!

The one we select will be immortalized with a $50 gift and the world famous title of... "Heresy Banner Designer" :unsure:

Also not that we wont definitely select one. If they're all shit we simply wont bother. :)

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Is there a particular style you're looking for? Does the logo need to be on there?

I've knocked a few up to get the ball rolling, will do more later :victory:

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Can you have tag lines like "Guaranteed Donkey free since 2009"
We both know that simply isn't true. I've seen 3 lurking around here in the past week.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Tag lines

Heresy online, suit up!
Hereey online, awwww yeah
The Emperor doesn't make forums but if he did.......... HERESY ONLINE

I have no artistic abilites at all :(

·
Registered
7,314 Posts
I was looking at drawing out the initials and doing something with those, being a bit more stylised but then I realised it would just make the website be called HO which is less than ideal.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Since its "Heresy" Online, maybe we should put something heretical in the logo? A Thunder Wrench for instance? :p Or theres that pic of the Emperor on his Throne where he looks like an undead king. With a bit of Photoshop we could add a radiant aura to that too I guess.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
A fat nerd in his underwear is not going to getto many votes Stella

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
what you need is a picture of me in your title, truly it would then be awesome
:victory:
A fat nerd in his underwear is not going to getto many votes Stella
I had the vision (a terrible one mind you) of a large cock knob with scabbed over sores on it. Tag line: "Heresy, Just A Bunch Of Dirty Cocks." :p:wink:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts