Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for another wild and wacky Heresy Online contest.

Coming off the back of Cake or Pie 2010 it was hard to think one up but I reckon my latest idea is a corker!

Movie Re-enactments 2010

Thats right folks! This is your chance to pose your favourite movie scenes for the camera.

We're looking for any scenes from any movies - just pay particular attention to safety and don't try anything dangerous!

All you need to do is pose the scene, grab a photo and post it up here with the original scene image. If you can't find one grab a screen shot from the movie and post that up.

To get the ball rolling is our first entrant from Humakt.

Humakt vs Aliens!

and here is the original scene.

Terms and Conditions.
  • Each entry must consist of two (or more photographs). One of your scene reenactment and one of the original.
  • Entries will be judged by myself with the assistance of a few "acting" mates of mine.
  • The winner will receive a £50 pay-pal gift.
  • The competition will run from now until 01/11/2010

Best of luck!!

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Wow, I might actually take part in this :biggrin: It sounds like a good idea!

·
Registered
967 Posts
I wonder how many "Get to the choppa!" 's we'll get to see....

Great Idea! I'm definitely going to give this a try!

Edit:

QUESTION!: can you base your pose on a cartoon? or just fleshy actor films?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
This sounds great! And i'm sure it'll prove very entertaining.
So many scenes out there! what to do... WHAT TO DO!?

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmm, do you have to be in the same place where the things set? I'm thinking of doing something for Rocky Balboa.
?

So if someone does Total Recall you think we're going to insist they go to Mars? LOL no of course not mate.

I'm assuming it's going to be against the rules to photoshop images?
Yes mate. Its not an art contest :)

QUESTION!: can you base your pose on a cartoon? or just fleshy actor films?
You can base it on what you like. Just don't expect to win with a cartoon entry.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Do you have to be in the picture? And are we limited to only one entry? because I have several ideas, and a couple involve no actual actors (if I'm allowed you'll understand when you see them)

Also if the movie is in black and white and we only have a color camera will we be marked down? Or could I just remove the color in paint or something?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Jezlad, you said a pic from a movie, but can we do just a regular warhammer 40k, or does it have to be a movie movie????

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
could it be a movie poster?

·
Registered
304 Posts
As I asked earlier, are we limited to only one entry? Because I've done one but I wanna know if I could put that one in and another in future. Also I know the user must be in the picture, but must you be able to see all of them/see their face. Since the scene I intend to do doesn't have the whole person in shot

1 - 20 of 31 Posts