Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Dispatched my Gift today. Sorry its so late!

You can blame Games Workshop for that! I ordered everything Wednesday last week and it only came today... Hope it gets there before Christmas!!!

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Alright ladz hopefully everyone has mailed their stuff. Here is the big list for everyone to see or get in touch with their santa. Hope everyone is having a good new year.

Khornes Fist ship to Ultilink
Vinci 76 ship to Djinn 24
Concrete Hero ship to KhornesFist
Druchii in space ship to Vinci 76
talos ship to concrete hero
Ultilink ship to talos
Djinn 24 ship to Druchii in space
Nightmare12369 ship to Dessel Ordo
Desssel Ordo ship to newsun
Newsun ship to death of Angels
Death of Angels ship to Mighty
Mighty ship to Cole Desehain
Cole Desehain ship to Imperial Dudes
Imperial Dudes ship to morfangdakka
Morfangdakka ship to Tattooed Greenman
Commander Anthor (Banned) ship to Nightmare12369

·
Registered
0 Posts
Druchii in space was shipped out a few days ago, I forgot to take his gift with me on holiday and sent it out when I first got home. Already told him.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Generally I try to run a summer and a winter gift exchange so there probably will be a summer exchange as well. Just right now between the holiday's, work and everything else kicking old Morfang in the man marbles I need to take a break from everything so hopefully a few months off will help.

·
Registered
0 Posts
*cheer he got it right*

Dude, I looked for an hour at the different minis trying to find out what I was going to send!

·
Slaanesh's Plaything
1,290 Posts
If there is a summer one I will take part. I had great fun with this one, it felt good to give someone I dont know a gift and a gift that I hope they enjoyed.

·
Registered
585 Posts
My canoness and 3 bolter sisters arrived today.

Desssel Ordo, Great choice on the canoness. Thanks, I totally needed this model.

·
Tactless Tactician
1,166 Posts
<_< Hope to whatever gods are listening I both shipped to the right address and GAVE my own proper address....

·
Registered
232 Posts
my package just came back. i am very displeased with my post officer worker who told my the amount it would take to ship. Turns out wasnt enough so its in the post as we speak. (or type and read)

41 - 60 of 68 Posts