Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
I already put myself on the PM part of the list. Just to toss it out there, I have been strongly looking at WitchHunters as a 2nd army.

CA, USA

I have some Daemons, though I will prlly pick up some new blisters for whoever I get. I know I love starting with assembly.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Mighty here I play Ultramarines just started so that is the only army I currently have. If you click on the link in my sig It will show you all the stuff I currently have. Some minis that I like are the Ultramarine nid hunters, scouts with sniper rifles,and scout bikes. I have some unopened tau stuff here but if I get someone that doesn't want tau I just got my paycheck today and set some money aside for whatever you would like.

Live in AZ, USA I only work a part time job on the weekends so would prefer not to have to ship international thank you.

and I hate nids

·
Registered
188 Posts
fyi even with my absence from the forums I still am in. I take it on the 8th we get our guy/gal to sen stuff to?

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
fyi even with my absence from the forums I still am in. I take it on the 8th we get our guy/gal to sen stuff to?

Yes, I will be emailing people who they are to send gifts to by the 8th so you may recieve an email sooner but it will be official on the 8th. I'm not at home this weekend which is why it didn't close on the first but on the third I shall be home and working on sorting everything out.

Although I must say I am happy with the amount of people that have signed up to participate. So lets make this a good one and maybe in the summer we will get even more people.:good:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Okay I have sent out the secret santa assignments to most people so everyone should have one person and only one person. (Sorry Ultilink)

Any problems or concerns please email me. I am waiting on a few members to return emails and hopefully things will be sorted out by the 8th. So do your research and start mailing to aviod the holiday rush.

·
Registered
188 Posts
im done sending my stuff!
more correctly, i ordered to a diff address :p

PS my secret santa hasnt contacted me yet :(

·
Slaanesh's Plaything
1,290 Posts
Thanks Ultilink just received my early Christmas gift. :biggrin:
I got the Masque and a blister of Furies.:grin:
Cant wait to get started on the Masque. Been used to painting dark models so this will be interesting. Also going to paint my furies in slaanesh colours was thinking whitish/pinkish skin with purple fur. Will post a picture up when I am done.

Just sent out my present as well.

·
Tactless Tactician
1,166 Posts
Just made my purchase. ImperdialDudes should be getting something in short order...

·
Registered
802 Posts
Recieved mine yesterday. Got Grimaldus w/ retinue. Lovely model, love the gift.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Umm.. id like to be a part of this but its 30th november now, can i still sign up? Probably not... :(

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
Umm.. id like to be a part of this but its 30th november now, can i still sign up? Probably not... :(
still might be able to. Send me a PM with where your shipping address and what you collect as well as where you are willing to ship to. I have one person in the USA that is looking to get into this so I may pair you two up if your interested.

Morfangdakka:alcoholic:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Okay you Gitz you have one month left to get your stuff sent off so get a move on.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Should be placing my order today or tomorrow.

Got my stuff! A big thank you to Talos! I'll get the Lictor built and painted asap and that other box was a lovely surprise! Made my Christmas you have

·
Slaanesh's Plaything
1,290 Posts
Glad you liked them. Cant wait to see them painted. I should have my presents painted up by tuesday. Will post pictures as soon as I can.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts