Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Just started but djinn24 on the US servers. Seems pretty damn neat.
Yeah its an immensely addictive game. All the different item builds remind of my days playing Dwarfs - building beardy rune lords with devious rune combinations.

From a wargamers perspective its pretty neat because we all love building special characters... there's even talk of a 40k themed MOBA game. straight from the mouth of a guy in head office.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I'm playing now. Logan Grimnar is my name. Look me up or let me know when ya'll want to try to get some matches going. I'm 100% newbie in it, so don't expect wonders from me.

·
Registered
730 Posts
SWEET! LoL sucks up so much of my time.

Look me up- Estalies

Refused to play ranked because of the damned que dodging on doubles.

we have a group friday nights that get down all night.

Play Nasus, Xin, Nunu, and Leona (Best with nas and xin by far)

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Kassadin does that pretty well ;) Well, if she can get a few kills before he gets to level 6 he can be stopped but after that prepare for r,q,e,w harrassment :wink:
t(' . ')t To kassadin lol! i switched to Leblanc because of him and the fact she rocks at ticking off the enemy team and softening up or finishing players.

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
I just got this up and running ... so fucking confused on what I need to do. My Summoning name is OIIIIIIO .... go figure eh?
Just do the tutorials. The game is simple to learn and difficult to master, so once you do the tuts you should be fine to play against bots.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Just do the tutorials. The game is simple to learn and difficult to master, so once you do the tuts you should be fine to play against bots.
As Katie said. The tutorials are more than enough to get you into the flow of the game (or they were for me). If you still don't get it after them, a few games against bots with other players and you'll be fine. But it is difficult to master. I'm level 6 and still doing shit if I go PvP, I just need to suss out what kit is best on who and strategy for taking out enemy champions.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I play on US servers, account name is Hellskullz. I dabble in any role and can do decently in any, but usually shine with AD melee. Recently I've been using wukong a lot recently. I'm not the best, but I'd say im slightly above average

·
Registered
18 Posts
Why not,
Quite new to the site, but not to the WH or LoL universes ^^

I'm a pretty decent player, though I usually play alternative roles with champions (i.e. AD Janna, Support Ashe, AD Kennen)..
I mainly play Duo Lane or Jungle, but in Season one i played solotop in top tiers.

Summoner Name EU-W : TriNéaX

·
Registered
161 Posts
t(' . ')t To kassadin lol! i switched to Leblanc because of him and the fact she rocks at ticking off the enemy team and softening up or finishing players.
LOL I hate LeBlanc, when she gets those clones of herself I always get killed even when I have more Hp,always because I have no idea which one is the actual player :( Unless I'm irelia, then I just Q through the whole wave and just take out the lower hp LeBlanc ;)

·
Registered
303 Posts
I play on US servers, AKR4life is my username.

Play Kennen, Vladimir, AD Sion, Jungle Skarner, Gangplank. Best with Kennen and Sion.

·
Registered
8 Posts
US/NA Servers, username is Lamed.

I play top, mid jungle or support. Have some exp with pro teams, no tournaments but played fun games with people from TSM back when they were just starting out. Solo elo is low at the moment due to a break i took.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts