Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on guys, there must be some League of Legends fans on this site.

I want to start up an official Heresy Online League of Legends team.

The plan is to get a regular group together to play regular and join the http://www.esl.eu/uk/

We can have a UK and US team if you like?

Just gimme a shout in game if you play (names Jezlad on there too). I'm also going to start streaming our games on own3d.tv and also embed the streams on a page here on Heresy.

Give me a shout if you play! Here or in game.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
im in..

SmokedCayenne

I play rumble, kassadin, Mordekaiser (new with him), Karthus, chogath and occasionally galio. I would not consider myself a pro/no-life/MLG, but i know what to do.

this sounds so awesome. I always wanted to have a clan on LoL. :p

·
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!
1,727 Posts
Well, I am actually playing on NE (sadly, what a god damn hellhole), I might jump in into the US or regular EU one, but I am afraid my ping will be quite high.

Also that means I'll have to get my levels up again, I mostly play ap char's myself, Veigar, Swain, Ziggs apart from that I can also have a go with Chogy the fat pig and Singed maybe, quite versatile. Don't like playing AD carries though.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have no idea what your on about.? proceeding to lurk though...

For queen and country..

·
Handmaiden of Slaanesh
398 Posts
I play Support, Jungle, and Tank on US. Elo bounces around 1300-1500 atm. Would love to be on a consistent team.

Name is cl0ckw0rkgirl. Its actually in all caps in game to hide the zeros >_>

·
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!
1,727 Posts
Me, but my mic isn't working as far as I remember :p
Well, I am going to open an account on NA to check hows the ping and stuff.

·
Angel Sanguine
642 Posts
Big fan, played alot, dunno if I can join any team, depends on when you would be playing

I usually play jungler (Lee Sin is too awesome)

You will find me as "Adeptus Astartes" on EU west if you ever want to take a game :)

·
IRONBORN
424 Posts
I play regularly on the EU west server and I can play practically any role (a bit shaky in jungle and I have gotten pretty rusty in mid).

Summoner name is "Khargaroth".

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
You guys can look me up in game, don't play ranked but I'm game for anything.

User name is Wusword77 on the US servers. Feel free to send me a friend request.

·
Curiouser and Curiouser
803 Posts
Been a while since I've posted as I've been really busy. Some of my free time has been going toward LoL though. I play on the US server and am just about to hit lvl 30 under the name Apophorus.

I've made sure to have enough champs to fit every role as needed, but I prefer the following champs in their respective roles.

Irelia, Gangplank, Nidalee, Sona, Janna, Lee Sin, Udyr, Warwick, and Riven.

I mainly don't like playing ad carry or mid.

·
Registered
21 Posts
im only new to LOL(been playing for about 3 months give or take) so i probably woundn't be the best choice but im always up for a game.im lord of masks on the us server(because australia isnt cool enough to have its own server apparently :laugh:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I'm totally up for this! :) I live in New Zealand so the times I'm available to play might be a bit funky for those in the U.S but I'm keen to play whenever possible

Name's Dawnstar07. I can play Yi, Ashe, Lux and Garen pretty well and I'm starting to practice more with Riven plus I have a few champs like Caitlyn on my purchase list that I do pretty well with

Feel free to send me a request as well :) Always looking for people to play with

1 - 20 of 78 Posts