Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the

Heresy Online Fanfic Compendium​

Contained below are the complete works of any author that has posted on the Heresy Online Website, starting January 1, 2010. If an author has posted this year, then their complete list of works is available (back to the founding of the website). As of December 05, 2010, there are exactly 151 authors whose works are listed here.

They are:

Adrian
Alex
Alexos
Amoeba Bait
Andrei_dmitri
Anfo
Anubi_Gate
Arturslv
Arvelen
Azay04
Babypowder
Bane_of_kings
BlackApostleVilhelm
Blackguard
Bloodangelsfan
Bloody Mary
Bobg
Bobss
Boc
Braveheart
Broguts
Broken
Brother Arnold
Brother Azeek
Brother Edmund
CaptainBailean
Captain Ramius
Captain Sor Talgron
Chaosrider
CJay
Ckcrawford
CommissarHorn
Commissar Ploss
Concrete Hero
Dark Angel (I know you have a ton more...)
DarKnightWarlord
Davidicus 40k
Davo001
Deathbringer
Dienekes
Dînadan
Dingo1
Doelago
Dragonkingofthestars
Dusty Warrior
Emperorshand89
Eremite
Farseer Ulthris
Fiend of Slannesh
Flindo
Forkmaster
Fumble Tumble
Gally912
Gnarvok
Gothik
Greywulf
GrimzagGorwazza
Gromtooth
HarMegido
Heresy Lexicon
Holmstrom
Ignatius Hadrian
Illiadar
Initiate
Iron Angel
Ishamael
Jakkie
JDMJapan
Jeanms_247
Jezlad
Kaeim
Khorneflake
KnejaTurch
LandonCollins
Lawkeeper
Legio Custode
Lord of the Night
Lordraith
Lord Ramo
Malak Falco
Maponus
Mcmuffin
Melsaphim
Mindlessness
Minizke1
Moodswing
Mossy Toes
Necrosis
Nicolai
Nightlord92
NoirXVII
Normtheunsavoury
Nueron-Nasher
Nurseninja
Paladin
Pertwee
Phil73805
Pip
Professor Pumpkin
Quetzalcoatl
Samir_Duran
Scathainn
Scorch_II
Serpion5
Sethis
Shacklock
Shogun_Nate
Sillybee
Sir Spamalot
Smokes
Snarst
Snowy
Space Cowboy
Squeek
Ste
Svartmetall
Tau22
ThatOtherGuy
TheAllFather
TheEmperor
The Emperors Chosen
The_Inquisitor
TheJolt
Therizza
The Son of Horus
Thesteelclaw
The_Unchanged
Tioneph
Toclafane
Todeswind
Toffster
Treesnifer
Turkeyspit
Two lls
Ultra111
Unxpekted22
Vali ThunderAxe
Varakir
Vipertaja
Void_Dragon
V.Valorum
Waltzmelancholy_07
WarlordKaptainGrishnak
WarWolf88
Worldkiller
WriterMonkey
Zanrian
Zboy234
Zekk188
Zenith_of_Mind
Zwan

There are many works from established authors, as well as those that have tried their hands at fanfiction. I encourage readers to look at both those that have written several works and those that have not, to both strengthen those that strive hard to entertain the readers and to encourage those that need it.

As the latest edition to the Compendium, I have highlighted the author's who have been awarded the Seal of the Librarian in silver, both in honour and recognition of their achievements.

Whenever any of you writes a story, please post it here with a link so that I can keep the Librarium as up-to-date as possible. If you are already posted, and would like to give me a brief summary or blurb to post next to your stories to entice possible readers, feel free to PM them to me or simply reply to the thread.

If you have any concerns/feedback/questions/anything, please let me know.

Keep writing, :victory:

Boc

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
A-F

A
Adrian
Alex
Alexos
Amoeba Bait
Andrei_dmitri
Anfo
Anubi_Gate
arturslv
Arvelen
Azay04

B
Babypowder
Bad Badger
Bane_of_Kings - User Library
  • Death Bay - An Inquisitorial Fanfic
    Cracking the Code - An Imperial Guard Fanfic
    Emperor's Elite - An Imperial Guard Fanfic
    Vanquisher - A Vanquishers Novel
    Heresy Online's First 40K/Doctor Who Crossover
    Hold or Die - An Imperial Guard Short
    Host of Angels - 2010 Fiction Competition Entry
    Guardians of Darkness - A Raven Guard Novel - A Raven Guard Novel - Captain Mortem Kardon of the Raven Guard 4th Company Must Take Kathius from the Heretics that Hold it, alongside elements of the Imperial Guard. However, with the unexpected arrival of several warp storms, cutting of Kathius from the rest of the universe, and the apperance of a warp rift, the 4th Company and their Imperial Guard allies seem doomed. However, unexpected relief comes from a Chapter thought Long extinct - The Eternals, deemed renegade by the Imperial High Command. How they got there is a mystery, but why they were there matters more. The Eternals are a Chapter Disgraced by the Imperium, and would only fight alongside their former allies in the most direst conditions. However, these conditions are certianly dire, but Kardon thinks that the Eternals may have an alternative motive. For another force lies in the heart of Kardon, stretching back to the days of the Horus Heresy.

Can Kardon find what lies there, and will he be able to inform the rest of the Chapter of his discovery?
    The Eleventh Legion
    The Shadows - An Inquisitor Hakeon Novel
BlackApostleVilhelm
Blackguard
Bloodangelsfan
Bloody Mary
Bobg
Bobss
Boc - User Page
Braveheart
Broguts
Broken
Brother Arnold
Brother Azeek
Brother Emund

C
CaliBeR
CaptainBailean
Captain Ramius
Captain Sor Talgron
Chaosrider
Cjay
Ckcrawford
CommissarHorn
Commissar Ploss - User Page
Concrete Hero

D
Dark Angel
DarKnightWarlord
Davo001
Davidicus 40K
deathbringer
dienekes
Dînadan
Dingo1
Dirge Eterna
Doelago
dragonkingofthestars
Dusty Warrior

E
Emperorshand89
Eremite

F
Farseer Ulthris
Fiend of Slannesh
Fire starter Pyro
Flindo
  • Blood Lizards
Forkmaster
Fumble Tumble

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
G-L

G
Gally912
Gnarvok
gothik
  • The Air Tonight - Prelude to Ancient Ties, the origins of Jubal Suncreamer, annointed of the Word Bearers.
    Ancient Ties - Chapters 1 - 6 - the first story of the Jubals host, this first tale has the 47th host has to being in a renegade brother who is connected to the Dark Apostle in more ways then one.
    Coming of the Gods - an unknown word bearer tells how he believes the gods came into existence.
    Beginning - the first story of Mikhail Trueze, 3rd company vetren sargent of the Night Lords and a favoured son of Konrad Curze and the start of his quest to find the reincarnated soul of Night Huanter.
    The Brothers
    Echoes of the Past - someone is killing the scum of Galtera IX and Mikhail is drawn to this world and believes he is on the trail of the soul of long dead master, but it is not as simple as he thinks and when he meets the bounty hunter Elisabet and her friends his life will take on a new meaning of redemption.
    Arrival in Glory - the opening story of my own created leigon with a missing primarch in the homebrew section, the origins of Lucian Dragos and his rise to power and his eventual meeting with his father, the emperor himself.
    The Spartan Guard - the forming of the XI leigon, the Spartan Guard with a little help from Lorgar, Angron and Night Haunter.
    The Spartan and the Lion - when Lucian and the Lion first met it is one that will set the future for the two legions.
    By the Emperor's Command - when Lucian is summoned to met with the Ultramarines and their primarch the ultimate warrior Roboute Guilliman they war alongside their father against the Eldar and the sacrifice of two companies bond the two legions together
    In Wolves We Trust - Lucian wars alongside Horus and the Lunar Wolves.
    Pride - lucians sons of fifth company come to the aid of Eidolon and it is not a good first meeting for Largo who is shown how prideful the Emperors Children are and when Lucian mets Fulgrim he makes his own judgements.
    Black Illusion - the spartan guards inner circle the Praetorian accompany thier primarch to Prospero and meet the great Magnus.
    Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers - Lucian and Russ meet and Lucian is surprised by what he discovers.
    The Wolf God
    The Jeremy Kyle Brothers' Special
    The Strangest Night Out
    Extinction Agenda - The Emperors Hawks 4th company captain Helosian and his chosen warriors are caught up in a alternative realtiy where the dead walk and chaos wants whats causing the dead to come back to life...
    Forevere Fallen - HOES #4, Turning Point Entry
    Kannada - HOES #3, Betrayal Entry
    Pleasure Palace - HOES #2, Thirst Entry
Greywulf
GrimzagGorwazza
Gromtooth

H
HarMegido
Heresy Lexicon
Holmstrom

I
Ignatius Hadrian
Illiadar
Initiate
Iron Angel
  • The Battle for Necrid Beta
    Fall of the Old Ones - In the distant past, the War in Heaven rages. Gahat-Siil, warrior and historian, and Sinnat-Val, scientist and engineer, uncover the secret to the victory of the Necrontyr over the opression of the Old Ones, and hurry to deliver this discovery to their enigmatic masters. Victory is stripped from them at every turn however, and their triumph soon turns to desperation...
Ishamael

J
jakkie
JDMJapan
  • The Thunderhawks of Taihou -- Act One
JDWoogie
Jeanms_247
Jezlad

K
Kaeim
khorneflake
KnejaTurch

L
LandonCollins
Lawkeeper
Legio Custode
Lord of the Night
Lordraith
Lord Ramo

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
M-R

M
Malak Falco
Maponus
Mcmuffin
Melsaphim
Mindlessness
Minizke1
Moodswing
Mossy Toes - User Page

• Help Me [40k, 1k words]
    Take Your Medicine! [40k, 1k words]
    Doll (Gives a Kiss) [40k, 1k words]
    Padre Sawbones [40k, 1k words]
    Son of Nagarythe [WHF, 3k words]
    Blood Tribute [WHF, 3k words]
    Gehemisnacht [WHF, 2k words]
    Cometh the Eagle [40k, .5k words]
    Morale [40k, 1k words]
    Alone [40k, .5k words]
    Castigation [40k, 2k words]
    The One-Eyed King [40k, 12k words]
    Plaything [40k, 75k words]
    Commissar Montra Alexos and his ex-fiancee, the Sanctioned Psyker Sheka Scouras, have come with the Imperial Guard to purge the heretical Hive Janendor. A darkness waits for the Imperial forces, however, and soon their psykers begin to vanish, reappearing on the other side of the lines...
    Spyderweb [40k, 6k words]
    Kay Vutch, her twin brother Temils, and her younger brother just want to live a quiet life in the underhive. Is that too much to ask? They get their answer when a deal goes wrong: yes, apparently.
    The Mutant Child [WHF, 30k words]
    Ghuto and his nephew Poc are on the run across the southern Empire, hounded by beastmen and worse. Ghuto knows that he must go to any means necessary to stop his brother, Poc's father, from getting his hands on the boy...the mutant child.
    Infection - 2010 Fiction Competition Runner-Up

N
Necrosis
Nightlord92
Nikolai
NoirXVII
normtheunsavoury
Nueron-Nasher
Nurseninja

O

P
Paladin
Pertwee
Phil73805
Pip
Professor Pumpkin

Q
Quetzalcoatl
  • Valerion - An Imperial Guard Novel, Complete

R

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
S-Z

S
Samir_Duran
Scathainn
Scorch_II
Serpion5
Sethis
Shacklock
Shogun_Nate
Sillybee
Sir Spamalot
Smokes
Snarst
Snowy
Space Cowboy
Squeek
Ste
Svartmetall

T
Tau22
ThatOtherGuy
TheAllFather
TheEmperor
The Emperors Chosen
The_Inquisitor
TheJolt
Therizza
The Son of Horus
Thesteelclaw
The_Unchanged
Tioneph
Toclafane
Todeswind
Toffster
Treesnifer
Two lls
Turkeyspit

U
Ultra111
Unxpekted22

V
Vali ThunderAxe
Varakir
Vipertaja
Void_Dragon
  • Untitled - Heresy Online 2009 Fanfic Competition Finalist
V.Valorum

W
Waltzmelancholy_07
WarlordKaptainGrishnak
WarWolf88
Worldkiller
WriterMonkey

X

Y

Z
Zanrian
zboy234
Zekk188
Zenith_of_Mind
Zwan

·
Registered
557 Posts
So how does this work do i just ask you to file me under W or what?

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
Thats what we have the search function for on this forum. :) Search for posts by the member in question and then narrow the search to a specific forum. quite simple really, i don't feel the need for an author index. I've toyed with the idea in the past, but i think its one of least prudent things imo. Especially when you can search for threads started by a specific member in a specific forum...

CP

but if you think you can keep up with it, i dare say try. Its one hell of a task. Since you'll be using the search function to fill in your list anyways... file away...

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Haha I won't be doing that, far too lazy! (the searching through everything myself, that is)

Basically, if you want your stuff listed, post in the thread with links and I'll add it in. I will not, however, be adding in every author that has ever written anything on the forum, only the ones that are proactive by posting here with their links.

My "mental image" I guess of this is akin to a Guild Progression thread from WoW... "here's what I've done, check it out if interested."

Despite CP's giving it his "Seal of Fail," if you guys think it's a good idea and would rather look at an ordered list than search results, post away.

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
Don't get me wrong, its a great concept, it would be a great edition, but the time involved with a full index thread is quite momentous. but since you aren't doing that, feel free to flesh this out. I'd be more than willing to sticky it if you really get something going.

CP

EDIT: if you want to find my stuff, some of it is listed in my userpage in my sig. "The Lair of the FAN FICTION KING!"

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Heh, using my work to bolster your own status, are you? :thank_you:

Why is it that I feel more than a bit of the Bolthole Librarium in this?

It looks good, but, as previously mentioned, the burden will be on you to keep it updated.

:so_happy:

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Eh well the current problem is getting folks to post their links on here... maybe I need to persuade people with promises of free nudes of the beautiful Boc?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Are you a woman or a man Boc?

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Man. But trust me, I'm hot.

Also... if you'd post your signature (as I can only make out the first few titles) I'd finish adding your stuff. Color coded/with brief descriptions if you like.

·
Registered
557 Posts
World Eater:A squad of World Eater scouts take on several hundred humans over a bridge during the great crusade.
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=64681

It Caused An Effect: HH story about Imp Army loyalists battling Lorgar's mortal soldiers over something the traitors need, or need destroyed, to win the war.
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=64656

Repulsive: Secret Space Marines with the Phariah gene take on a daemon army, Grey Knights make an apperance.
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=65023

Chapter Bane: World Eaters attack a newly founded space marine chapter in space.
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=65078

Crowd Control: Citizens of a world conquered in the great crusade rise up against the Imperial Garrison and the World Eaters come in the pacify them the only way they know how.
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=65080

To Be A Knight Of Grey: Grey Knight Justicar encounters a youth with strange psychic powers and recruits him.
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=65082

The Skies Over Kor IV: Marine leads mechanicum troops in a fight against chaos air platforms to pave the way for the invasion forces.
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=65087

Devastator: Lone marine devastator vs. chaos warhound titan.
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=65091

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Also, I'll be getting to work in earnest tomorrow, as I'm starting the first of many long days of travel.

·
Registered
557 Posts
what if we've already posted our stuff?

·
Registered
293 Posts
B fo Broguts

The end of order-A tale of heresy.
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=65189

The Pleuric Chronicles- my Magnum opus, or rather a tale of war on many fronts.
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48442

The Garden Of Eden - (I'm not sure this counts,) A tale of one living an animalistic fantasy aka Furry Fantasia
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60556

Tales form a farming county - A tale of sorrow, loss and vampires, NOT TWILIGHT
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64812

Do Ballads count?
the last day, a ballad of a marauding madman

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64755

Do Shorts count?

And All is Set Back To Zero - a short about betrayal in the ranks of chaos.

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64039

That is all

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.