Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, this is a summary of where people are up to with the first three months of the APC.
Anybody who showed an interest initially but hasn't entered anything so far, could you please let me know if you intend to remain in the challenge as if not I can remove your name from the lists.
Makes it a bit easier for me :good:

Tawa: 3.
@Nordicus: 3.
@Khornesfist: 3.
@iamtheeviltwin: 1.
@humakt: 1. Both RL Cards spent.
@Mossy Toes: 2. One RL Card spent.
@JAMOB: 0.
@SwedeMarine: 3
@Ravion: 0.
@Iraqiel: 3.
@GrimzagGorwazza: 2.
@scscofield: 2.
@Howzaa: 3.
@Relise: 3.
@Logaan: 0. Both RL Cards spent.
@Kreuger: 0.
@DaisyDuke: 3.
@Drohar: 0.
@Turnip86: 1.

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not at all mate.

If you manage a double this month, and you're able to churn out a unit every month until May you'll qualify. :) Plus, don't forget I'll be doing two of these double months during the APC so you could still potentially ace eleven units :)

·
The Tinkerer
832 Posts
Coolbeans! Sign me up... will be pushing for the Sisters to get done. Any allowances if I attempt a catch up with the group in going for 3 units (1x HQ, 1x Troops & 1x Fast Attack) this month?

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Hmm. Seeing as this is a double month... I look forward to seeing what color you start making people ahead of the curve. I like this little data summary: good for keeping me on track!

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Coolbeans! Sign me up... will be pushing for the Sisters to get done. Any allowances if I attempt a catch up with the group in going for 3 units (1x HQ, 1x Troops & 1x Fast Attack) this month?
Only two of those would be "scoring" units this month, but hey, it's less work later on if you manage them all :good:

/sigh...well since this is a double month time to catch up
There will be another in January-ish, so you can still complete the APC at a push :)

Awesome initiative Tawa - It's great to see how one is doing and keeping score :good:
This is Great mate. This will make it a lot easier to keep me on track.
You're welcome guys. I have am irritating habit of compiling lists etc for far too many things :laugh:

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Maybe you should list your lists? You know, to keep track and all!
The problem with that is that he's tried to do that a few times--now he needs a list of lists of lists.

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
So be it.
1,901 Posts
Oh sorry mate... I completely forgot about this. Honestly though I probably won't do it anyway~ feel free to remove my name Tawa. Sorry again

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh sorry mate... I completely forgot about this. Honestly though I probably won't do it anyway~ feel free to remove my name Tawa. Sorry again
No need to apologise mate, real life happens and all that :)

I'll just bully you into doing the next one :laugh:

·
Registered
726 Posts
1/3, not bad so far :D I guess you can stick me down for 2 RL cards spent. I have loads of stuff to paint but most of it is from completely different armies or systems so I might end up running out of things from just 2 armies by the end of the challenge.

Hopefully this month I'll get my Chaos biker lord painted as long as RL doesn't get in the way again.

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1/3, not bad so far :D I guess you can stick me down for 2 RL cards spent. I have loads of stuff to paint but most of it is from completely different armies or systems so I might end up running out of things from just 2 armies by the end of the challenge.

Hopefully this month I'll get my Chaos biker lord painted as long as RL doesn't get in the way again.
That would be just the one, for August as I recall you only joined in with the APC in July. Therefore June doesn't count as a RL month, although it still leaves you a month short overall.
This being a Double Month however...... :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts