Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, the time is upon us! The June 2014 - May 2015 Army Painting Challenge is over.
The final tally for painted units is as follows. Well done to those marked in green who have completed the challenge and those in blue who have earned themselves the Baton of the Grand Marshal which shall be awarded in due course. :good:

Tawa: 9. 2 RL Cards spent.
@Nordicus: 14.
@Khornes Fist: 10. One RL Card spent.
@SwedeMarine: 11. Two RL Cards spent.
@Iraqiel: 13. One RL Card spent.
@Howzaa: 12. One RL Card spent.
@Relise: 11.
@DaisyDuke: 12. Two RL Cards spent.
@R_Squared: 7.

That's a pretty fair tally of seven for R-Squared who only joined in at the start of the seventh month of the challenge. :good:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well done everyone, lets try and get pictures of all the painted units in this thread. :good:

Ill try and get a picture of all mine together tomorrow

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Tawa said:
1st of July mate.

If five Rangers can be fielded as a legal unit, then that's a viable unit for the challenge. The main aim is to get an army on the table.
Sweet. I'll be entering for the first time this year, and I think it will be with the following;

July: Five-man Ranger Squad
August: Imperial Knight Crusader (Maybe. May take more work than a month to really get this good. If not then something else, maybe another group of Ruststalkers.)
September: Sydonian Dragoon
October: Five-man Vanguard Squad
November: Sicarian Ruststalkers
December: Onager Dunecrawler
January: Five-man Ranger Squad
February: Sydonian Dragoon
March: Kastellan Robot Maniple
April: Tech Priest Dominus
May: Kataphron Battle Servitors
June: Five-man Vanguard Squad

LotN

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Grats to everyone who completed it - It's always good to see people sticking through and completing a year long challenge!

Well done everyone, lets try and get pictures of all the painted units in this thread.
Great idea! Here's what I have painted in this years challenge.

Chaos Marines:

That's right - I started my reboot of my Marines in the July '14 challenge, which was the 2nd month of this years challenge.

Chaos Daemons:

Mostly this past months challenge, as I have been focusing on my Marines. The result is still quite good, especially compared to the above.

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll try to sort out a picture this week of what I got finished.

Bit miffed that real life tripped me at the final hurdle, although nine units is my best result in the APC so far. :) I did think this would be third time lucky though :cray:

·
Registered
866 Posts
I'll try to sort out a picture this week of what I got finished.

Bit miffed that real life tripped me at the final hurdle, although nine units is my best result in the APC so far. :) I did think this would be third time lucky though :cray:
Don't be to down. You did an awesome job keeping the competition going. And d I'd like to say thanks TAWA for all your hard work.

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As it stands, I'll not be entering the next APC due to funds/time etc, however I'm looking forward to getting it fired up and seeing what you guys can produce next :good:

Don't be to down. You did an awesome job keeping the competition going. And d I'd like to say thanks TAWA for all your hard work.
:goodpost: Yeah, well done for keeping it all on track, @Tawa.
Aww, you guys.... :blush:

·
Registered
140 Posts
When I read that just thought of Goonies which in turn reminded me A League of there own the other day so here's Freddie Flintoff as a baby and you can see the connection

On a serious not great job Tawa and good to see people getting a lot done keeping the pile of unpainted miniatures increasing at a slightly lesser rate!

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts