Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
@Nordicus, might as well go for your idea, not as I am doing anything else...
*Hi, boss. I am calling sick today - again, this persistant cough/fever I've been having is back again*

·
Registered
453 Posts
I would like to try this year, but as I'm also starting with my master coming september so I might have to bow out anyway but:

Do you absolutely have to choose 2 armies to paint for? I have a few different armies that I switch between when painting and a lot of side projects.
@Nordicus, I'd like to see whether I'm man enough to take you up on your challenge, but as this is my first time I'll be happy to pull trough the normal one unscathed.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
I'm in. Not gonna promise anything remotely resembling a perfect score, though...

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
.....? :)

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Well, I will try and crack out the rest of my Astra Militarum/Imperial Guard and some Adeptus Mechanicus allies for them as well. I'll try to measure up this year Nord, after falling short at the post last time!

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
My Skitarii and I are in. My second army will either be Chaos Space Marines or whatever is in the Age of Sigmar boxset.

LotN

·
To The Dark Tower Came
879 Posts
Which ones would you be disappointed not to paint?
Well Vampire counts are my favourite and oldest army, so i would be sad not to make any progress on them, however i am worried by the massive unit size, not sure i can get that much done every month.

Maybe i can do a unit over 2 months and squeeze a quick small unit for something else on the odd months.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I will be entering with my vostroyans.
I have a lot of miniatures that I divided into 5-6 men squads, with only 1 lonely officer spare.
All of the squads will have an officer and a special weapon, sometimes a vox-caster, medic or a heavy weapon. Plus 2 of 3 command squads with additional junior officer. For double months maybe I'll do a sentinel or a tank as an extra, we'll see.
All metal, all in lustrous red fatiuges with gold and wood trim. Just classical.

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Month One is open!

Have at ye, ye scabrous dogs! :crazy:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Time to start those Kataphran Destroyers.

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 50 Posts