Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Here's the initial list of entrants. As per the last challenge, anybody who has retired from the APC shall be omitted from future Roundup threads. :)

@Nordicus: 3.
@Haskanael: 3.
@Vorag of Strigos: 0. One RL Card spent.
@Khorne’s Fist: 3.
@Relise: 3.
@Moriouce: 3.
@R_Squared: 3.
@Drohar: 1.
@Roganzar: 3.
@Kreuger: 0.
@Mmbob: 3.
@The Gunslinger: 2.
@Howzaa: 3.
@Tha Tall One: 3.
@Mossy Toes: 1.
@Lord of the Night: 3.
@madfly-art: Retired.
@SwedeMarine: 0.
@Deus Mortis: 3.
@Oldman78: 0.
@Iraqiel: 3.
@Turnip86: 3.
@DaisyDuke: 2. One RL Card spent.
@Tugger: 0.
@Loli: 1.

Nordicus Challenge '15
A Heresy Online Army Painting Challenge expansion​

Out of the participants who are competing in the yearly challenge, this is the progress as of October '15:

@Nordicus: 4
@Haskanael: 3
@Iraqiel: 2
@Deus Mortis: 1
@Lord of the Night: 1
@R_Squared: 1

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
To The Dark Tower Came
879 Posts
you know, seeming I managed to get my second squad of guardsmen done by the 3rd in month 3, which is well within the 6 or so days you are keeping the threads open for now, I think they should count as a completed. :grin:

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
The Nordicus challenge is the hard version of the yearly challenge essentially. The yearly challenge requires one entry per month - The Nordicus challenge requires the applicant to paint at least two entries.

It's not required to complete the official yearly challenge, but merely a addition for those as insane as me who paints way too much :)

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
keep up with the amount of Stuff nordicus paints every month. well that's how I interpet it anyhow.
The Nordicus challenge is the hard version of the yearly challenge essentially. The yearly challenge requires one entry per month - The Nordicus challenge requires the applicant to paint at least two entries.

It's not required to complete the official yearly challenge, but merely a addition for those as insane as me who paints way too much :)

Thats what I thought it was but just wasn't sure, well if people like suicide missions haha

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats what I thought it was but just wasn't sure, well if people like suicide missions haha
That's pretty much what it is! :laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts