Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
341 - 360 of 383 Posts

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
how about hello kitty marines...............lol
Rather not... And now I want to do something related to "The Sabbat Worlds Crusade"... What Chapters were involved in that shit now again? White Scars? Iron Snakes? Fuck it...

Here I come Imperial Guard!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Rather not... And now I want to do something related to "The Sabbat Worlds Crusade"... What Chapters were involved in that shit now again? White Scars? Iron Snakes? Fuck it...

Here I come Imperial Guard!
Why not i think it fits you perfectly?:p

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #347 ·
Transports count as seperate units with regard to the challenge.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks, Humakt. I just got back from the States so I'll have my first entry up on the January thread today or tomorrow. Just didn't know if I needed to add the raiders to my warrior and wyches units in the pictures or not.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Is it all right to start with a painted army that I'm re-painting?
Because I have a half completed Salamander army that never went anywhere and I'm starting a DIY chapter?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Dark angels themed be alright?

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
@ Apidude- Glad to see you are onboard with the challenge but your before and after photos for this month need to go in the January Thread ~link~.

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
No prob. You need to get those painted up so I can destroy them properly.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Pre-Questions: I think I might try doing the rest of my eldar for this...all I ever really did was a falcon and still want to finish up the army. Either that or do my Sisters finally...but neither army is planned to have enough separate units to fill up a full year one unit per month. So my questions...and I admit I didn't read this full thread like I probably should have so sorry for any repeats but I need to get to bed so I'm typing this as quick as possible.

1. Would it be ok to paint a squad one month and then their transport separate the next month? This question is mostly for if I do my sisters army as I don't have the transports for them yet and probably won't for a while. It would also make it possible for me to have the majority of the months filled with a new unit each month.

2. IF I finish all I had planned for my army in say... 7 months time. Would it count if I did scenery peices dedicated to that army for the remaining months? Like if I did my first squad of jetbikes january, second squad feb, wraithlord 1 mar, wraithlord 2 apr, seer on jetboke may, avatar jun, then added another squad of some sort for jul, then my army is basically the way I designed it to be. Then for august I did a homade eldar style webway or something like that? Then more eldar styled peices each month?

Thanks in advance!

341 - 360 of 383 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.