Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Just a quick one, I have reached the illustrious stage of undercoated, basecoated or "partially painted but in all honesty miles from even close to finished" on alot of my Eldar, this is exactly the kind of thing to move more towards the painted army nirvana I crave.

Can I start the month with partially painted models that seem to stay that way for 18months, for example I have 6 fireprisms which all have the undercoat and first layer of red - but each would take about a month of effort to finish.

If not then I will just have to paint up the poor models in an even worse state of unfinished - like my dire avengers with no arms.

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
What I intend to paint isn't big on the variation, but those that I really need for my Eldar army, I hope to finish a few squads of other stuff before the challenge starts so that once I complete the challenge I will have a fully painted army with some variants, at the moment my army is in a terrible state.

I would plan the following to start:

10 Dire Avengers
10 Dire Avengers
WS transport
WS transport
Fire Prism / Falcon (depends on which I am using more at the time)
(I hope to have already finished 10 Firedragons)

Just a quick question, for extreemly paint intensive things such as jetseer council (in case I have it made in time) are we able to paint it over two months - so start with half of the seers, finish them then do the other half - effectivly two smaller squads?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.