Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had a bottle of Glenfiddich watching my two favourite films. Come on here for a browse.

Maybe it is the drink but just thought I would say how much I fucking love this forum. Thanks everyone who posts reasoned coherent posts on here, and especially everyone who answers all my shit.

This is kinda the cyber equivelant of the "I fug'n luff you mate" moment in the night, except few of you are drunk I suspect, and we won't go on to get more stoned until two of us (at least) have a fight or, should we skip this, get so stoned that we take home 2 girls that actually agrees to sleep with the all of us.

Still, I miss the trip to the doc and the STI clinic.

Cheers all.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Friends don't let friends drink and post! Step away from the computer and put your hands were I can see them!

Remember people, always designate a person from your party to stay sober (enough) to play on the internet without doing anything embarrassing for the rest of us to use against you later on. :biggrin:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OOOOoooo an aussie! Looking forward to the ashes? How did the Tri-nations go for you? Aussie-bash whenever you get the chance. They don't come up often enough.

As opposed to pom-bashing opportuniyies, which are penny-a-dozen...

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fuck i can't type anymore.

And rep to unforgiven for his Stig-ness.

·
4,491 Posts
OOOOoooo an aussie! Looking forward to the ashes? How did the Tri-nations go for you? Aussie-bash whenever you get the chance. They don't come up often enough.

As opposed to pom-bashing opportuniyies, which are penny-a-dozen...
Meh, cricket is for gays and poms. :laugh:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What about rugby? :biggrin:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AFL you can have. I love those school yard style games. Throw it backwards over your head! genius!

Drinking - yeah you can have that one. Your lot are pretty good at it too. Do you have the Walkabout brand in Aus? if so, you can keep it. Or is that just a stylised version of aussie bar-life to amuse stupid English (of which there are legion)?

Drag Racing? Fuck off!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ninety nine bottles of beer on the wall,
take one down, pass it around...
ninety eight bottles of beer

:p

How many have you had again?
just one bottle. couldn't tell you what that is in units or equivelent drinks.

PS. euivelent or equivelant? Hope it's not on Katie Drake's list.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Hhhhhhholy shit. This is an excellent example of PWSF(Posting while shit faced).

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Vaz.

Because I have a backspace key and a hard earned tolerance to liquor.

Have a fucking pop if you want fella. Whatever makes you feel good.

Just trying to share some love. Try it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah you Kiwis can't stop winning the world cup. :biggrin:

Sobering up with a headache so I will leave you two to your antipodean rivalry.

Night all.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ha! Great thread, thanks for the laughs. Tomorrow night is my cousin's birthday. He's a BA player that I play against the most. Saturday night we are gonna have a 1500 pt game, then get shit faced. Or maybe both at the same time. I'm going to try to remember to come post in this thread while intoxicated. Just to add a little more to the funny!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts