Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello readers. My recent revival in interest in 40K drove me to seek out a forum, unfortunately all the forums I used to go to have since died, but this seemed like an active, friendly site so thought I'd join and see what it's like. I started playing 40K 3 years ago, although last year reality took me away from the game and the internet so I'm not too familiar with the 5th ED rules yet. My first army was Tau, I have around 2,000 points worth of them. I also started Daemonhunters but didn't get to build them up as much so I only have around 500 points worth of them, although they are my favourite army both model and fluff wise so I consider them my main army. My brother plays Tyranids and Necrons, and my former friend plays Imperial Guard and Chaos, so I know those armies fairly well also.

I hope I enjoy the place and make some good contributions to the community. (b ")b

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Welcome to Heresy, Dlanor. Interesting pair of armies you have, there. Can't say I'm a fan of either, mind. Good to hear that you at least have someone to play with in your brother, though I will admit, the former friend bit interests me. All things with former before them have an interesting story :p

Enjoy your stay, I look forwards to seeing your name around the forum!

·
Registered
270 Posts
my interest is piqued.... onward with former dog.....friends story.

ooh and welcome to Heresy, LOTS of good people here who enjoy helping, etc. Enjoy!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much for welcoming me, both of you.

Aha, no interesting drama story I'm afraid. I hate to disappoint you, but I just moved to the other side of the country which is why we no longer see each other. I also rarely see my brother as well which probably also contributed to my interest in 40K diminishing. Hopefully I'll get back into it though.

I must say, initial thoughts of the forum are all positive ones.

·
The Apathetic Sociopath
1,039 Posts
Hello readers. My recent revival in interest in 40K drove me to seek out a forum, unfortunately all the forums I used to go to have since died, but this seemed like an active, friendly site so thought I'd join and see what it's like. I started playing 40K 3 years ago, although last year reality took me away from the game and the internet so I'm not too familiar with the 5th ED rules yet. My first army was Tau, I have around 2,000 points worth of them. I also started Daemonhunters but didn't get to build them up as much so I only have around 500 points worth of them, although they are my favourite army both model and fluff wise so I consider them my main army. My brother plays Tyranids and Necrons, and my former friend plays Imperial Guard and Chaos, so I know those armies fairly well also.

I hope I enjoy the place and make some good contributions to the community. (b ")b

Sometimes reality sucks and can be a real pain in the ASS. Welcome to Heresy where reality is optional

1 - 5 of 5 Posts