Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question, who is your absolute favourite/least liked person in 40k and why?

Favourite: Ursaka Creed
Why: "Wait, where did that Baneblade come from? HOW DID IT JUST APPEAR IN THOSE SEWERS! It must have taken a tactical ge-

CREEEEEEEEEEEEED!"

Nuff said.

Least favourite: Rogal dorn
Why: I'm a die hard fan of perturabo so of course I hate him, he seems like the annoying brother who always got mummy and daddys love because he is older even though younger does better at things.

·
Registered
228 Posts
favourite is gaunt:

he's epic.

i hate Aun'va: just because i spent ages with my friends taking the piss out of me because of him. :)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Favourite: Night Haunter. He's Batman. In Space. On Crack. Need I go on? (Because I will)

Least favourite: Lorgar. He's a whiny, directionless, failure. He relies too much on the consul of others and is completely incapable of dealing with things himself. He can't, CAN'T not worship something and he bends over backwards to kneel.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I did this on another website recently and pointed out seven similiar threads that where going at the time. they laughed. :)

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
802 Posts
Favourite: Chenkov - "Send in the next wave!" - who wouldnt love to say that? :laugh:

Least favourite: Fabius Bile, because he makes a big deal about making these "experiments" of his, when in reality anybody can inject random chemicals into a helpless victim whilst laughing maniacly, its nothing special :L

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Favorite: Warmaster Slaydo... Do I even need to explain it to you?

"The palace will be ours, sir, but for a few thousand lives." Colonel Helmud

"Start with mine." - Slaydo

Least Favorite: Cant really decide... I hate a lot of people... Horus?

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
So there I was, adding Ursarkar E. Creed as my favourite, when I realized that my keyboard wasn't actually a keyboard. It was, in fact, a picture of a keyboard drawn on the toe of a Warhound Titan, which proceeded to devastate much of the city. How could a 15-meter-tall war machine just show up out of nowhere like that?! Why, you'd have to be some kind of tactical gen....... CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

Favourite: The Ghosts along with Alpharius and Omegon

Least favourite: Marneus "I fucking rock" Calgar and Roboute "I'm all chapters spiritual primarch, even the wolves" Guilliman. Least Guilliman had the damn decency to die, yes Calgar i'm looking at you!

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
My favourite has to be Cypher. Probably because there is still the mystery about whether he is still a good guy or not. Also the amount of times the guy has escaped and even gets away with shooting Abaddon's bodyguard just adds to his badassery.

Speaking of Abaddon he is my most hated character. I just find him bery angry, whines and moans about losing daddy Horus and then moans further about how weak he was. Never met a bigger waste of fluff.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Like: I would have to say Ravenor.

Least:...All of the Ultrasmurfs....But I have to pick one so Roboute... he always came across as an arse... That and I KEEP ON READING HIS NAME AS ROBERT.

·
Bruva I am hit!
582 Posts
Least favourite: Marneus "I fucking rock" Calgar and Roboute "I'm all chapters spiritual primarch, even the wolves" Guilliman. Least Guilliman had the damn decency to die, yes Calgar i'm looking at you!
I second this. The Ultras are fine as the/a morally "good" chapter, less so as the "perfect" bunch.

But as for my favorite...it's hard to pick out what thing in particular is my favorite because I'm so immersed in the setting as a whole that I want to add my 2 cents to it, hence practically all of my homebrew fluff. Unless you count Dawn of War, in which case it's a three-way tie between Gorgutz, Eliphas, and SINDRIIIIIIIIIII!, or you count Final Liberation, in which case Commissar Holt takes the cake.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
After seeing all this mention of creed i wondered whatthefuck you guys were talking about. Seems there's a meme about him which could only have been hidden by a tactical gen-

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

Favourite: Most of the characters that fall to chaos. Just makes them have more depth in my opinion.

Least Favourite: Don't really have one. Not come across one that felt entirely flat to me.

·
Registered
228 Posts
ok we get it, creed rules,

This apple could have gotton on my desk (though i left it here a minute ago) through tactical gen... crreeeeddd

AND smurfs = bad

please don't do the same to this thread as every other predecessor. BE ORIGINAL. it' that thing where the idea's are pretty much your own. :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
or you count Final Liberation, in which case Commissar Holt takes the cake.
Damn...you play Final Lib? I bust out my dads copy every now and then. Good ole' Epic.

Favorite:Tellos. It can be the Tellos after he went Khorne Crazy, or before. Two chainswords super-glued to his arms. Can't beat that.

Worst:Mr. METAL BAWKES.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Favourite: Old Zogwort. C'mon, he's a grumpy, old Ork who turns people into squigs. What's not to like.

Worst: That's actually a hard one. Most inquisition characters, especially Kryptman *coughdouchebagcough*. Also, I really hate that Avitus character from the Blood Ravens. The guy should just swallow a krak grenade and make everyone around him happier. The fact that I mention him and not Ventris should also tell you something.

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Fav: Pasanius. He faces down a star god, a horde of daemons, a swarm of nids, a legion of csm and cultists, and does it with only one arm.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! :rofl:

Okay, now my real one... :grin:

Not really any surprise, but my fav character is the Nightbringer. I like the whole idea of this guy and the fluff he has, as well as his appearances in the BL books.

I do what I want! Kill and destroy just for shits and giggles. When the other gods got in the way, I fucked them over like a boss!

Least fav: Cato Sicarius...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts