Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
The Chaos Space Marine Codex says that chaos space marines have both a close combat weapon and bolt pistol and a bolter. can i give one a bolter and the others closecombat weapons?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I think the question is:
"The wargear says they have both, can I model a Bolter, and still claim the +1a due to 2 CCW´s?"

or its
"Can I model one with Boltgun, and the other with CCW´s"

If I remember correctly, yes, in both occassions.

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
A tad confused by the wording, though nice job adding anything to the thread Taggerung (because being an ass is so much nicer than actually trying to help), but if I'm guessing right then:

The entry says they have a bolter, bolt pistol, and close combat weapon so you may model any members of that squad as you see fit with any combination of the three. Each model counts as having all three things unless you buy an upgrade that would otherwise replace something. (Like taking a meltagun for the squad, which might require one of the models to give up his bolter for the meltagun.)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Most space wolves are the same way, and i've modeled all of mine with a range of combination's, some with bolter, some with pistol chain-sword, some with chain-sword and bolter.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats darkeever i just wanted to know that cause i was a tad confused

1 - 7 of 7 Posts