Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,632 Posts
I like your list, seems like it would be fun to play. LOTD seem a bit expensive but they are a cool unit :victory:

As for comments:

Which squad does Vulkan ride with? I can't see anywhere for him to fit?

I would suggest dropping the command squad down to just melta guns and putting them with Vulkan in a drop pod.

I like the attack bike squadron but i think the bikes could be whittled down for some more toys. A stormtalon or a thunderfire cannon would do better i think. I would take a smaller bike squad with grav guns or just drop it entirely.

For air support the flakk missiles are not a very good use of points i have found. I would Get an ADL with a quad gun instead for anti flyer.

· Registered
4,632 Posts
Thank you. It is very fun to play :grin:

I like the idea of dropping the bike units all together- Stormtalon is a nice replacement

Should I drop the Devastator squad all together or use them to man the quad gun?
I quite like devs and they work well with the ADL. The sergeant can use the signum to give whoever is manning the quad gun BS5 too.

· Registered
4,632 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.