Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my marine army, I have 23 marines that I'm using for tactical squads. I just bought 10 more marines and out of the marines I already had I modeled 3 sergeants w/ pistols and chainswords, 1 marine w/ meltagun, 1 marine w/ flamer, 1 marine w/ plasma gun, 2 marines w/ missile launchers, and 15 marines w/ bolters. I'm not sure how I'm going to model the 10 new ones, so what weapons should I give them? How should I arrange my squads? I either want to make them:
1. 3 squads of 10 with the extra 3 marines acting as meatshields/bodyguards for my devastator squad (one of the tactical squads will be used as a command squad for my commander)
2. 3 squads of 8 and 1 squad of 9 ( once again, with one of the squads acting as a command squad for my commander)

·
Registered
112 Posts
You could also build 1 more missile launcher squad and have another squad of devestators? just an idea. I'd try to keep them into smaller squads, maybe 4-5 different squads? Try not to mix heavy weapons with special weapons in a squad, if you stand still you're not assaulting so well, and if you're assaulting you can't use the heavy weapons.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts