Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Still here?? I think all are strong. It's quite impressive what the daemon codex can do at 750 points!

I think the psychic heavy tzeentch lists look very strong in theory but they seem like lists that would need to be tested in real games and I don't know how it would actually play out. The screamerstar list obviously doesn't have Fateweaver so you're at the mercy of the grimoire roll to some extent, but jink and lots of wounds are still going to be hard to get through via shooting at 750 points

The fast assault list looks effective but may be the weakest one. Definitely the list that will draw the fewest complaints from opponents though, unless your meta is really strong. On the other hand it looks like a consistent list where the first two could have bad days and unravel horribly. I'm thinking either list getting shot off the table early, bad summoning rolls, grimoire failing etc. I don't think being weak against armour is necessarily a problem for the Slaanesh daemons either since everything is fast and has rending, so anything rear armour 10 is in trouble

The daemon prince lists are nasty. Both are bound to be effective, and you could maybe even do better with two Nurgle princes (for 2+ cover when jinking), a Nurgle soul grinder, plaguebearers and nurglings. I don't know if that will fit in 750 points but it might. Maybe you could even afford a GUO instead of the soul grinder

1 - 1 of 1 Posts