Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm a recent member to the ranks of the chaos legions, and have aquired a standard tank from the chaos battleforce. Everybody says rhinos are the easiest vehicle to put together in the entire game, but I'm having a hard time of it. If anyone knows a step by step way of building the rhino (there were no instructions) please post them.

PS: Please don't make fun of me about this, I got enough of that from my friends.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, my box didn't have the instruction booklet in it (and yes I looked). Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
you could also pop in in to your local gw, or where ever you brought it from, and tell them what happend, and they should be alble to sort a set of instructions out for you

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just start off with putting together the two sides (dont worry about the tracks) and then fit everything else in between into the long slots things. Its a good idea to paint the model (at least the inside) before you put it together

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude Svartmetall you are seriusly the coolest Nurgle painter/ modeler I have ever seen. Just so you know, I'm a fan.

·
Registered
223 Posts
i have enough trouble putting marines together, i can do ikea no time at all, but marines with fancy dodads still get me occasionly, so dont feel bad mate

1 - 10 of 10 Posts