272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
each of the dates will become a fluff in its self at some point

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
oops sorted that out.

ye part 4 comes soon. but dont know what.

is there any info on my chapter people would like to know.

still have to try and figure a way for them to rejoin the imperium as well.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Nice work Sea. Good to see you takling this head on. One way to come around the =I= problem is to say that a Radical has found them out but has cut a deal with them. That way they have a powerful backer and can remain acting for the Imperuim.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
never thought of that cool. i wanted to some how have a strong conection with the Adep-Mech and be under the eye of the inquisitors, for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
i just read your story/fluff i like it.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
Ok here we go next part.

M39/ 301. Sea Dragons participate in 11th dark crusade. And suffer heavy losses retreating to home world.

Many times the Sea Dragons have fought the Alpha Legion, on many worlds where other chapters have fought and died. But always in secret always from the shadows, never showing their faces to those they say are their brothers.

M41/ 992. Second Tyrannic War. Iyanden craft-world nearly destroyed by Hive Fleet Kraken. 4th fleet responds to the Tyranid menace. Lamenters chapter lost at mining worlds of Devlan. Sea Dragons respond to distress call.

M41 set up of the Sea Dragons.

First Brigade.

Chapter master. Vaporus VII (captain of first company Dragon Breath)

1st company (Dragons Breath)

Chapter Master+ personal guard (terminators)

1st squad ------ terminators
2nd squad------ tactical
3rd squad ------ tactical
4th squad ------ assault
5th squad ------ Machines
6th squad ------ Devastator
7th squad ------ Devastator
Reserve
8th squad ------ tactical
9th squad ------ tactical
10th squad ----- assault
11th squad----- Scouts

2nd company

Captain+ personel guard (terminators)

1st squad ------ terminators
2nd squad------ tactical
3rd squad ------ tactical
4th squad ------ assault
5th squad ------ Machines
6th squad ------ Devastator
7th squad ------ Devastator
Reserve
8th squad ------ tactical
10th squad ----- assault
11th squad----- Scouts

3rd and 4th companies are the same as the first and second

5th company is a reserve company same makeup.

6thand 7th are Devastator companies

Captain + personal guard (terminators)

1ST squad----- terminators
2nd squad ----- terminators
3rd squad ----- devastator
4th squad ------ devastator
5th squad ------ devastator
6th squad ------ tactical
7th squad ------ tactical
Reserve
8th squad ------ devastator
10th squad ----- tactical
11th squad----- Scouts

8th and 9th are reserve Devastator companies

Tenth Company is a scout company that supplies the scouts for each of the other companies.

The 1st brigade is then split into two fleets.

1st fleet:

1st company
3rd company
5th company (reserve)
6th company
8th company (reserve)
10th company (half)
2nd fleet:

2nd company
4th company
7th company
9th company
10th company (half)

Second Brigade

Exactly the same makeup as the first Brigade

Leviathan Guard (1st company) Commander Castalus II
Also is split up into two fleets. Fleets 3 and 4.

The Sea Dragons 4th fleet, headed by the Battle Barge “imminent death” intercepted signals from the craft-world Iyanden. Captain Dreg, commander of the fleet Changes coarse and rushes to confront the tyranid enemy.
Coming up on the craft-world, Captain Dreg enters orbit on the dark side. “right boys here we are, scan the surface and get me a read out of curent troop movments, give me the location of the Eldar main force and get me Captain Perdithus”.

There was a chime from the speaker, indicating there was someone at the door. Captain Perdithus for a moment considered not answering the call. Sighing “enter”.
A brother entered the room kneeling just inside the door way. “brother Captain, Captain Dreg wishes for your presence on the bridge, sir”.

“thank you, brother. Lead the way”.

Captain Perdithus entered the bridge, “Dreg what is it you needed me for?”

“Perdithus, old friend we are in for a fight and by the looks of it a long and hard one. This is what we have found out so far”.

Captain Dreg, brought up a 3D image of the planet, “the red areas indicate large numbers of Tyranid swarms in the western hemisphere and the green areas show the Eldar forces in the south eastern areas. By landing our forces in these three locations, (indicating a point either side of the Eldar force and another point off to the right in the north east) we can over run the Eldar forces from both sides. These two forces once linked up can pincer the oncomeing Tyranids with the third force and hold them off while more of our brothers drop to the surface to reinforce them”.

“brother Dreg, are you mad. Such a plan would work against orks and Eldar or even against Chaos and Eldar. The Tyranid scum are completely different, firstly this is not a human world therefore I care little for its population and cities we are here to hold the Tyranid filth at bay for as long as we can if we can use the Eldar as cannon fodder we will do. Send a message to Commander Castalus II, ask him for reinforcements. Right this what we are going to do. We are going to drop the 2rd company here….

From deep orbit another imperial ship sat watching, onboard Inquisitor Czevak sat contemplating what to do with this unknown ship. It showed no signs of Chaos and yet its Chapter Marking did not match any know loyal marine chapter. Turning to the captain “I want you to…..

To be continued….

any coments are wellcome

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey Sea Dragon,

Sorry for no comments earlier but I did not see you had posted another part. I see that you have published an Army list of sorts and that your chapter numbers somewhere between 2,000 and 2,500 marines with roughtly 180 Terminators? Gotta say they are some badasses. Might want to put in the fluff how they aquired so many Termie suits, how they managed to get so big from the original 200 marines. Stuff like that.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
cool. after 10,000yrs of recruitment and compaired to other chapters they havent been fighting all that much. i thought the number would be quite realistic. plus gene-seed can be removed from a marine while alive so a build-up of seed can be made.

for the termie's i'll hav to build up some fluff but i was going to go for salvage operations found several of them. but whats the general view of finding a STC on frabricating new termie suits.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
From deep orbit another imperial ship sat watching, onboard Inquisitor Czevak sat contemplating what to do with this unknown ship. It showed no signs of Chaos and yet its Chapter Marking did not match any know loyal marine chapter. Turning to the captain “I want you to contact terra, and get me a contingent of marines. We will see if these are imperial or renegade forces”.

Captain Perdithus “we are going to drop the 2nd company here, with brother Visiton (Dread). (pointing to a location, off the front of the Tyranids left flank). The same for the 7th but on the right flank, and I want the 4th and 9th to drop into the Eldar controlled area and establish contact with their farseer. Oh and Dreg I want your 4th company to do the negotiating. We drop in 2 Terran hours”.

Perdithus returned to his quarters and started chanting the rights of amour, slowly putting his terminator amour on. An hour and a half passed, Perdithus’s heavy steps hammered the deck as he entered the drop pod staging area. Several marines were double checking their amour as he entered, coming to swift attention. “at ease brothers”.

“Sir Chaplin Sturgus, is about to renew the Dragons vow, he would consider your presence a great honor”.

“haha would he now, yes sergeant Apolus I will attend as always”

“Brothers, only the emperor’s true justice is law, only the emperor’s will guides us. We will never stray from his divine light… again”

“Never again” echoed though the bay.

“mount up”

Captain Perdithus and his personal Guard stepped off the drop pod ramp. His terminator amour still seemed heavy after all this time. Perdithus remembered when he first laid eyes on the suit he now considered his own. He was a young Captain then only two yrs under his belt. He had been on routine patrol in their home sector, when scanners picked up a large object adrift in space. It was on a heading 254 by 010 relative to terra 0 by 0. First impressions indicated it was a space hulk. Alarms had sounded through out the ship, possible hostile alien scum. Upon closer inspection it was deemed to be a derelict Ultra Marines Battle Barge, no distress beacon had been activated and the ship its self wasn’t all that damaged apart from a massive rent in the port side. Captain Perdithus remembered entering the derelict ship to find many of their fellow marines cut to shreds many just in their robes. Several marines had been able to get amour on yet these too had been cut to ribbons. It wasn’t until reaching the bridge that an answer to this ghost ship became apparent. There on the floor of the bridge lay a dead Chaos Sorcerer from their most hated of enemies the Alpha Legion. Throughout the ship more Alpha Legion marine bodies were found. Lastly the Captain found the mangled remains of the armory door, at least twenty Alpha marine bodies were piled high in what was left of the door way. In side they found fully stocked shelves of arms, ammo and amour. All useful items where salvaged from the abandoned ship. In total 40 terminator suits were found over 200 mark 8 suit were found, food stuffs and everything else was taken. It wasn’t long after the salvage had finished that the Captain came across a locked door. He aimed his plasma pistol at the door disintegrating it in to a molten pulp on the deck, behind the door was a room that had been obviously the Captains depictions of the emperor lined the wall, verse upon verse of holy text lined other walls, then he laid eyes on it, the terminator amour polished to perfection standing in the corner of the room. Brother Tech-marine Amoxicus took several days to strip key systems from the ship. He also was able to retrieve the data log of the ship… “Sir.. Sir..”

“Brother Captain, are you alright”

Captain Perdithus snapped back to the present. Looking round he found Sergeant Apolus next to him with a look of concern across his face.

“it’s nothing Sergeant just remembering the past, its nothing important”

“sir”

“set up a perimeter around the DZ and call in the rest of the company. When they arrive ask brother Visiton to report to me”.

“yes Captain”

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
hay how should i go about the inqu facing the chapter. should i have Cezvakstorm down to the planet or have him wait till the fight is over and have him storm the fleet.

·
Registered
0 Posts
That last part was VERY well written, I loved it. I can not wait until the next part. That is a good question about the Inq, maybe they go on patrol and happen upon his ship or they happen upon them.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
not trusted by the demon hunters ay.. cool i like it if the fluff lasts that long might use that. next part soon !!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
i like that, although i should finish this part first lol. haha

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
“set up a perimeter around the DZ and call in the rest of the company. When they arrive ask brother Visiton to report to me”.

“yes Captain”

Perdithus look up at the alien sky, drop pod after drop pod fell from the sky leaving fire trails in the night sky. His gaze shifted to the land, stretched for miles in every direction lit in an amber glow from the streaks of fire that seemed to burn the air itself. He still felt uneasy about not seeing the sea, even after his countless decades of service, fighting on countless worlds. He still didn’t like it. The ground rumbled as heavy metal steps approached Perdithus, the hiss of pistons filled the air as the gient form of Brother Visiton stopped beside him.

Both stood in silence until in a metal augmented voice brother visiton spoke. “so here we are brother on another alien world defending our brothers who don’t know we exist”

“haha, yes but as always we have made the oath never to contact our brothers, we must live in the shadows protecting the imperium, until the day the imperium finds us. It is our punishment as put down by the First”.

“So Perdithus my old friend what is the plan”

“the plan, the plan is for our 2nd company to hound the Alien scum from the left and the 7th company will do the same from the right. As the Tyranids do they will automatically attack us, it is then that the Eldar and the 4th and 9th companies will attack from the front”.

“There is one problem with your plan brother, what if the Eldar do not wish to ally with us”

An evil grin crossed the captains face “well if that is to happen the we will simply lead the Tyranids to the Eldar city, by hit and run tactics and let them fight each other to the death”.

The dreadnoughts power-fist spun as Visiton shifted his heavy metal body’s weight from one leg to the other.

Perditus smiled (brother Visiton always does that when he gets excited)

“Captain, message from Captain Dreg sir, talks have failed the 4th and 9th are pulling back behind the Eldar Forces and await your orders”

“very well, tell him to hold and if any Eldar try to retreat from their city to kill them. Also form up the squads I want the devastator squads to form up and take up positions between the Eldar and aliens to draw them into the city. Tactical squads are to engage the enemy and draw them into the devastator’s line of fire. Brother Visiton take command of the devastator squads”.

Perditus walked off to find his own men, and the rest of the terminators. Stopping to grab a squad of scouts, “brothers go find me the enemy, report in on vox channel 230Ψ”.

“yes lord” signaling the other three scouts to follow the scouts stormed off in the direction of the enemy.

Scout leader Jargus took his squad in to a wooded area. Starting their search pattern, it wasn’t all that long before Haymus broke the silence “Leader I got som...”

“Haymus, this so isn’t time for your bad joke of the day, do you have any idea what these scum bag freaks can do to…”

Haymus’s voice quivered “I did have a good one today, but that’s not what I found”.

The others hearing the change in Haymus’s voice rushed to his location not fifty meters away. There in a clearing stood Haymus surrounded by dead Eldar guardsmen and several dead Gaunts. The Eldar were sliced to ribbons severed limbs scattered here and there disemboweled corpses lay on the ground with their guts spilling out on to the moss covered ground. Several of the bodies seemed to have been chewed on.

“Ok lads we’ve all seen dead Eldar before, no big deal. Lets carryout the Captains orders, so we can get to killing the bastards”.

“sure we’ve all seen death hundreds of times, but not to the point were your enemy feeds on your dead body”.

“Oy, that’s enough Haymus fall in, there only Eldar forget them”.

Moving away from the clearing a discussion broke out between the group, about whether it had been a Tyranid scout force or part of the main assault. “Well I know the answer, it was only a recon party” the others all turned to Jargus.
“How do you know that leader” Haymus’s face looked slightly confused.

“Coz of that down there” they had come to the edge of the wooded area to find them selves on the top of a steep hill. In front of them was a grass plain or what was left of one anyway. The plain below seemed to shift and move like a tide.

“You have got to be kidding me” the words came from Fandus one of Jargus’s scouts his hands griping and re-griping his sniper rifle. What they saw was an endless sea of Tyranid bodies shifting and milling around as if waiting for some unknown hand to guide them to the next killing ground.

Jargus connected his vox com link to the Captains 230Ψ channel. “Lord Captain this is scout leader Jargus 2nd Company 10th squad. Sir we have located the enemy what are your orders”.

Perdithus voice sounded in Jargus’s ear. “Well done lad, will converge on your position. Your orders are to hold position and stay out of sight of the enemy, understood”.

“Yes, lord Captain”

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
next part. plz coment.

“Yes, lord Captain”

The air around the scouts shimmered as static buildup caused the hair on their heads to stand on end. Several bolts of electricity shot out of thin air to strike trees disintegrating them to nothing but smoldering stumps. The scout dove for cover as the Captain, his personal guard and the first squad teleported in. the scouts’ appeared moments later from the undergrowth. Scout Haymus came out from under a bush covered in mud, desperately trying to wipe it off. “Bloody bush, there just had to be a dam puddle behind it”. Fandus and the other scout were bent over with their hand covering their mouths trying to force the laughter back down.

“Scout leader Jargus, situation report”.

Dropping to one knee in front of his Captain “lord, the enemy forces gather of the plain below”.

“Yes yes I can see that, but have any moved off on strikes yet”.

“No lord, none have left. They just seem to mill around waiting for something”.

A low rumble sounded from the wood behind them as a Vindicator followed by three rhino transports crashed through trees clearing a path. Followed by a whirlwind from the back of the rhinos the 2nd squad, 3rd squad and 4th squads appeared.

The Captains vox communicator chimed and a metallic voice streamed over the line “Brother Perdithus, I have squads 6 and 7 dug in with fire support by myself, waiting for your orders. Also two of the 7th companies’ devastator squads have joined up with us”.

“Very well, brother Visiton wait till the 7th company is in position”.

Changing command vox channel Perdithus called the 7th company “Captain Prax, situation?”.

“Brother Perdithus, ay my devastators and terminators are in position, two of my squads have met up with your 6th and 7th to lend more support”.

“Shall we start the killing then my brother Captain”.

“Yes brother lets”.

“Brother Visiton the enemy will be with you momentarily, commence firing at your discretion”.

Turning to his own units “whirlwind, vindicator, commence firing”. Moments later the blast from the vindicators main cannon blasted its first shell in to the for-front of the enemy position. The screech of missiles from the whirlwind battered at the Captain senses as they streaked through the air to land midst the Tyranid hoard. Gore and Tyranid body parts mixed with earth careered into the air as shot after shot rained death down upon the aliens. From the opposite side of the tyranid force more shot and missiles rained down on the Tyranids as the 7th company began their attack.

Raising his power fist in to the air “Forward my brothers, let teach these alien scum the meaning of the word fear”

A shout went up from the ranks “BY THE WATER AND WAVE, WE SHALL NOT STRAY”

In unison the shout went out from the squads “NEVER AGAIN”, as the marines broke into a half run to get to the enemy first. The marines came in on the Tyranids in a curve forcing the enemy to move to wards brother Visiton and the four devastator squads he had with him. Perdithus’s thunder hammer came up above his head as the Tyranic hoard streamed to wards him and his men. The purple four armed abomination that was a genestealer charged towards the Captain and his men who had slowed to a walk and began poring explosive bolter rounds into the alien filth. The genestealer leapt into the air above the Captain its four deadly clawed stretched out before it, mouth in a wild grin ready to rip the flesh and amour off the Captains bones. Inches from his armored chest, the hammer crackling with infused power slammed into the vile creatures head crushing its skull into a purple blooded pulp. The genestealer stopped dead in its tracks as the Captain’s second blow from his power fist crashed through the chest of the dieing alien, splattering gore over the front of the Captains amour.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Ducking into a crouching position he launched his next attack at the vile filth that clambered over the dead gene-stealers body. Slamming his power fist into the creatures mouth, splitting it jaw in to three bloody peaces that hung from the destroyed remains of its upper jaw. A shriek when up from the maimed creature until the Captains hammer silenced the alien for ever. Looking round Perdithus found Sergeant Apolus carving a bloody path as alien after alien fell to his assault cannon. Beside him brother Angelo was covered from head to toe in purple bloody gore as again and again his thunder hammer rose and fell decapitating foe after foe. Crushing bone and organs under his boots as the company advanced.
Returning to battle Perdithus spun round bringing his hammer in a great ark to strike a gene-stealer in its chest, the sound of bones snapping under the blow brought a smile to the Captains face. “This is what I was made for, killing the emperors enemies”. At the back of the hoard of gene-stealers came a mixture of screech and growl as a group of Tyranid warriors crashed through their own ranks to get at the marines.

Brother Angelo looked up from his latest kill, to find a warrior not 15 yards from him. Angelo’s vision was drawn to the green slime that oozed from the barrel of the Tyranid bio weapon. Captain Perdithus watch as Angelo’s head was engulfed in acidic slime. His anger raging to new heights as Angelo’s head melted in its helmet.

plz comment

21 - 40 of 93 Posts