Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The topic pretty much says it all.

Once upon a time I had create a purely fluff Eldar list, that went something like this:

Farseer, Singing Spear, Jetbike, Fortune
Warlock, Singing Spear, Jetbike, Enhance
Warlock, Singing Spear, Jetbike, Conceal
Warlock, Singing Spear, Jetbike, Destructor
Warlock, Singing Spear, Jetbike, Destructor

Shining Spear x3
Shining Spear Exarch w/ Bright Lance

x6 of the above squad.

So... how would that work in the new codex? :)

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
and cannot take brightlance under the new rules.

However you could have 6 guardian jetbike squads with 2 shuriken cannon upgrades and a warlock with singing spear and destructor. Gives more tank hunters. Plus 3 squads of spears, and an autarch on jetbike

·
Registered
54 Posts
good work with the shining spears ,no one ever takes them anymore its like a rare rare thing...good on ya :p

·
Registered
432 Posts
actually many are taking them now as they are very good now. I had a friend who was trying to order some from GW and they told them they are backordered about 80 boxes right now

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
The exarch can still have the bright lance... it's just called something else. The Star Lance the exact same thing at range, but it's shorter range. It makes the Exarch S8 on the charge, too... :? very rough on my Thousand Sons.

·
Registered
76 Posts
james remember wen i said i was gonna get shining spears u were like good choice but no-one takes em cause high pts

·
Registered
966 Posts
my 1st tip is get the new dex. Then post up a list built of that. Sorry but as ppl have said you can't do this list anyway.

Rad the dex, write a list based around what you want, then we can help.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
The Son of Horus said:
The exarch can still have the bright lance... it's just called something else. The Star Lance the exact same thing at range, but it's shorter range.
Range 6" makes it Very Very different to a bs5 brightlance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts