Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my girlfriend is starting a eldar army this is her first ever eldar army i know very little about them so if someone could help me come-up with a good list for her then that would be great

·
Registered
632 Posts
If you told us what points level she is thinking about playing we could help out with the list abit more, also what theme does she want to go with. A good start would be to invest in a Farseer and some Dire Avengers, these are the best all round troops avaliable to eldar and the Farseer will be able to hold the army together. You will then need transports, the Wave serpant fills this role. Heavy support there is the Wraith lord and War walkers that are the best choices, whilst the Falcon grav tank can transport troops and act as a gun platform. Fire prism are good also, but you will need more than 1 to combine their fire. The elites are numourous and can be used in a variety of differant ways but most ppl take Fire dragons to deal with all the mech nowdays. There are so many things you can do, but it will help if we had some more infomation on which direction she wants the army to go in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts