Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not trying to brag, but I am not that bad at modelling and painting (I definately seen better :D ).

This kind of thing hasn't been posted yet (As far as I know) so I thought, Why not create a newb helpline?

If you're new, or just don't know how to do something hobby related (Not gaming. There's a forum for that.) just feel free to ask here.

I will be making a thread on beginner modelling as soon as I buy a new box of marines so I can start from the beginning.

Enjoy.

Bloodhound.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
Or "Dear Horus." You know I've got it under wraps. :wink:

But seriously, it's not bad to have a hotline sort of thread. I could've used one about eight years ago when I glued one of my eyelids shut... long story short, I didn't think I had glue on my hand, I did, and I rubbed my eye. However, I thought it'd be good to try to dissolve it with the only thing I knew of that dissolved super glue-- NAILPOLISH REMOVER. It hurt quite a bit, to say the least. Oddly enough, I was no worse for the wear after that... I've still got better than 20/20 in both eyes... but the point remains...

·
Registered
999 Posts
"Mr. Gamer, how many coats does it take to get red to cover over black basecoat?"

Ha, ha, ha :)....nice idea. Newer gamers can ask here and those of us with experience can reply.

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Working on a part of this for a few days now - a (hopefully) massive basing article dealing with basic, intermediate and advanced stuff. As well as painting ideas / conversions / problems. I should have a preview done by tomorrow on urban wasteland basing (mate needed some help so I figured I might as well get that done first).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts