Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I don't know where this goes, so it's the mods now :wink:

So, my schools club has been going for some time now and all the old vets have left, so we can't get any real games done
So I was wondering if heresy has any cool ideas on what you could do to keep kids happy for ~1hr after school on a Monday
We currently play space hulk bait which is cool, but when you only have 10yr olds as fodder, there's not much out-thinking needed
Other than that we often have like a free for all with ~6 models as they can't handle anything else
And we have plans to introduce dread fleet soon
So what I'm asking is do you guys have any suggestions for scenarios or anything that would take you kids 1hr or even less (half an hour for you guys:wink: ) these could even be aimed at helping them learn the rules so we can do more and have more fun

And also do you have any suggestions as to things the club could purchase, we already have...
Black reach
Dark vengeance
Space hulk :grin: bet your jelly :grin:
Dread fleet (mine really but same end result)
More Scenary than models (practically)

So yeah, just any advice on how to run a school club really
(I'm the unofficial leader being the one kid that knows what the @!$? he's doing)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Sorry mods, didnt realise this was on my bros account, so you could delete this as I've reported it on mine sorry for the inconveniace :blush:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.