Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
178 Posts
tactical marines in rhinos and a librarian and i personally like jumppacks and terms

· Registered
178 Posts
I personally like their powers but in my opion it is all up to what you like doing. Land raiders awsome because of their aroumor and special rules. Crusader is for transporting. Redeemer is for massed enimies. Regular is for anything. Also i like plasma pistols or plasma guns and power weapons.

· Registered
178 Posts
i personally love special characters. especially shrike. but you don't like jump infantry so he is out. I also live Calgar

· Registered
178 Posts
I love infiltrating shrike with jump infantry and assulting the first turn. and ussually ripping through them the first turn

· Registered
178 Posts
Or you could just be a real bastard and take 10 assault terminators with shrike LOL that will rape anything in your face:)
death to all things that fight that squad with out power weapons. Horray for shrike.:suicide:

· Registered
178 Posts
Just based on my experience, here's what has worked best for each squad/slot for me in the past:

HQ:
Captain Shrike: best of the "Chapter Tactics" HQ choices IMO. Everyone gets fleet, full squad of terminators gets infiltrated. win/win.QUOTE]
Shrike is byu far the best Special charaecter in the Space marine codex

I really hope your being sarcastic.....

they are off somewhere else being expensive and easily blocked while requiring you to dedicate your army to close combat that you don't support particularly well out side of certain builds. yeah raiders in a marine army are by no means necessary.
In my opinion land raiders are good yes they aren't necessary but i like them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.