Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came up in a game last weekend. When a Skaven hellpit is killed, and then comes back on a roll of "6", and is killed again, does he count as 2x his base score in vicotry points? I judged yes, Just seeing if I did it right.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I would say no. After all, if he comes back it's because you didn't kill him properly the first time ;)
Besides, since the entry makes no mention of this I would only assume you didn't get it as he has still only been removed from the board once.
I'm pretty sure the Green Knight doesn't give multiple instances of VP either.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In 40k, though it's hard to use cross-game examples, St. Celestine DOES give multiple VPs for the same trick.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I see...but that is in 40k. And 40k doesn't use VP but KP although i'm sure that's what you meant. So I suppose that doesn't really count anymore. And I assume her entry specifically mentions that does it not?

And since it doesn't here I would still assume you only get it once.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was a tournament and my opponent already was ready to strangle me. 2 hellpits and they made 4 "recover" saves. And tastily ate his general. A full rolled "12" Chosen of Khorne eternal frenzy blessed by the shrine +1 attack unit had to kill the same hellpit four times.

·
Registered
229 Posts
AWSOME!!..lol never play my ras with out one... and every time i move it i speak with a shakespearian accent...the HELL PIT ABOMINATION shall move 14" in your derecton!!
oh and to roll IT SHALL NOT DIE!! is sooo fun...lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts