Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Welcome to HO DarksideSix

How long you been playing? Why not make a WIP of the Nids? - be good to see that actually and its good to have another Nid player.

Hope you have a good time as well. Just mind you eyes one of our members has a thing for them. He's chained out back at the moment but will probably make a appearance after he's been de-fleaed.

See you round.

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
Welcome to Heresy DarksideSix,

There is some nice bug pictures in the gallery that might give some inspiration for your project Nid.

It would be nice to see your eldar stuff in the Gallery as they are a bit thin on the ground in there.

The Members are a good and friendly bunch so Im sure you will have a good time.

Don't worry about Firewolf, he is a puppy really unless you step on his tail. But he does have a thing about eyes. :lol:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Greetings DarksideSix, welcome to Heresy.

I'm sure there's plenty of stuff you can find to fire the imagination, there are a few nid players and also a few Eldar (even I myself have been known to race the odd jetbike round the table, though I'm more usually at the head of a great tide of Greenness!); but as Vash says, more pics in the galleries is always good!

Take a poke around, that's my advice. Enjoy!

:cyclops:

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Hellooo Darkside. Welcome to HO. Its good on here, as peeps are agood laugh(well, some o them). Friendly advice no bitching(well, not everyone). Most of all, Enjoy yerself..... Or we'll take yer eyes. :twisted:

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Sorry I was giving him his bath, turned to get the soap and he'd gone. Thought he might be here and hey presto he is.

"Ok firewolf - come on come here look what I have for you - its a little Thousand Son for you to play with, and if your very good I might be able to find you a Dark Angel as well, good boy"

·
Registered
905 Posts
you can keep him entertained for only so long, and then....

well, hell take yer eyes. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
and your 1K sons apparently...

welcome darksidesix. I feel it only fair to warn you that, as a filthy xenos lover, it is now my lifes goal to destroy you. Just so you know, and don't ask why when my bolt pistol is two inches from your face. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Alright Darkside,

I've got to say, while everyone's been warning you about Firewolf and his penchant for talkin' yer eyes, Cadian81st (or 'Cajun Achey Fist' as we don't call him to his face) is possibly more threatening. He's on the same continent, for a start, and he's very dedicated to hunting down the enemies of the Imperium. I know for a fact he's already working on a plan to anihilate some Chaos-worshippers in Australia - and you're much closer than that... :shock:

:cyclops: (BTW, the one-eyed thing isn't because Firewolf took the other one... honest!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts