Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, honestly, I'm just here to unload some Tyranids... lol...

I've been in and out of 40k since Rogue Trader days, and earlier this year a friend convinced me to get back into the game, with the bugs, but it just didn't stick... Probably because I tried (yet again - I really should know better by now) to get a play-able force done ASAP, instead of just sticking to what I felt like building / painting...

I'm not really "out" of 40k at the moment, per se; I've got some Orks I'm working on, but I dunno when / if I'll actually have a legal force. Just enjoying kitbashing, etc...

Anyway, that's me...

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Your not the only one who enjoys kitbashing mate. You will find plenty of different ideas you can use for conversions on here I am sure. You can also get lots of help if you wanna build a decent ork force.

Welcome to Heresy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx. I'm poking around here a bit, but I really can't afford the time to spend keeping up with forums anymore... As is I barely have time for modeling & painting. I miss the days when weekends (& the whole Summer!) where actually days off and not "what needs to get done around here" days... lol...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts