Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a newer 40k Player, just started as Guard after having some friends teach me with there assult on black reach they just bought about 6 months ago. Since then it has been an arms race! I play against Ork, SM, and have recently become a partner in an eldar army. I have already posted in the army forum for help on the eldar army, so if oyu could please check it out that would be great!
My handle is from tribal wars, and has recently become my gaming name for pretty much everything.

My best gaming memory was in a 1800pt battle against orks a Russ plate scattered wide of the ork group i was focusing on, directly on top of a group of grots (dont asky me why they took grots, i have no idea...) killing them to the last. Waste of a shot but really broke up the tension of the apex of the battle and gave us something to talk about later. :)

My IG army is a heavy group, 6LR, not always used of course. Other thatn that i field a full platoon and a squad or 2 of vets. Any sugestions would of course be welcome in that aspect, but i have found my love of the Russ and no one can tell me different.

I plan on uploading some pictures some time but have not yet!

-Ryao

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Heh, When I assemble my Nidzilla army; I'll sort your tanks out MC style :laugh:

Welcome to Heresy, you damn loyalist :laugh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts