Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. Um. The Psyker told me I oughta go introduce myself, and since he referred me here, I'll just assume he knows something I don't. :scratchhead:

I don't really own a table top army, I started to once, but got bored with painting the space marines, and instead of going along with the temptation to try again to paint an Ork army instead I just decided to buy the Dawn of war series. Gotten real good as Orks on Dawn of war 2, and starting to learn how to play Chaos Space Marines too. Hoping they bring the Imperial guard and Tau in (Doubt the Tau though because the Eldar stole their clothes in it).

Overall, novice at Warhammer 40k albeit interested, and pro at RPing, which is why I'm here.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Wus Up Orky For U.s.a and btw i hate Tau i see no reason for the creation and they are just vehicale army and distant snipeing group that are WEAK vs Khorne berserkers up close i want Dark Eldar and Imperial Guard in next expainsion

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey Guns I knew you would join!

Hit the RP section and rip it up like you always do. Also I am sure that you can find a few articles relating to DoW 2 here on the forums.

Have fun my friend!

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
Wus Up Orky For U.s.a and btw i hate Tau i see no reason for the creation and they are just vehicale army and distant snipeing group that are WEAK vs Khorne berserkers up close i want Dark Eldar and Imperial Guard in next expainsion
??? what the fuck does this have to do with welcoming the OP? Wake up mate, and lay off the weed!

CP

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Don't rip up the RP section, The Psyker is just an idiot like that :laugh: welcome to Heresy, hope you enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Don't rip up the RP section, The Psyker is just an idiot like that :laugh: welcome to Heresy, hope you enjoy your stay!
Whoa there sonny, take hold of those reigns there calling me names...

I'm just trying to introduce my friends to The Heresy and add some fresh talent to the RP section that we all so fondly love.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts